On my visit to Kathiawar store Hyderabad last month I spotted Kryolan products and bought makeup studio cream foundation and loose powder.It’s been a month and there has not been even a single day when I have not used this loose powder.
Kryolan is a well known brand and is used by many makeup artists and as far as prices are concerned they are decently priced.Kathiwar had famous Kryolan cake liner as well but only in black shade so I skipped it.
- Price – Rs 650 for 60gm
I have the shade TL14 which has yellow undertones and works well with almost all my foundations.With its smooth texture and nice light fragrance it keeps my face shine free.As the name suggest it is a translucent powder and therefore goes sheer and doesn’t change the shade of the foundation.(I bought the exact shade I don’t know if some one buys a shade fairer then it might change the shade of the foundation)
- Packaging – I seriously has problems with its packaging.It comes in a round light grey plastic tub and they have made these small holes in the inner lid .Everytime when i dispense the powder out from the lid there is either too much of the product which comes out or too less.You can see there is loose powder lying all around the corners of the tub To solve the problem I have started taking out little powder in the cover of the tub and with my powder blush I apply it all over my face and what ever is left I use it on my hands .I think if there would have been a seal on the small holes then I would have managed to save lot of product here uh:
Look at the picture below ..this is the amount of the product which is still left when I have been using it almost every single day.Isn’t worth the price?
- Texture – Powder is so fine and gives that flawless complexion and keeps my skin oil free for 3-4 hours easily and it is going to suit most sensitive skin too.
What I did not like about Kryolan translucent powder
- Packaging ofcourse
- It’s not available online and difficult to find in most cities.(Do let me know if you get Kryolan products in your city)
- This powder is little drying so might not work for severe dry skin .
- All loose powder generally create lot of mess
Will I recommend it to others – For sure ! This product despite of its unimpressive packaging works nicely and is pretty decently priced if compared with its quantity.Going to last long , sets makeup beautifully , not chalky and is so fine in texture which helps me giving that no makeup look which I absolutely adore nowadays
Rating – 4/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Makeup Studio Face It Cream Foundation Review
- Hygiene & Cleanliness For Cosmetics and Beauty Products
- Simple Lilac Eyeshadow Tutorial
- Sleek Pout Paint Review, Swatches And Some Mixing
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils Milk, Rust & Lime Review & Swatches
- Delhi Couture Week July 2011 MAC Backstage At Varun Bahl
- Pink Smokey Eye Tutorial With Step By Step Pictures
- Look Book – Everyday Eye Makeup For Brown Eyes