I’ve always loved experimenting with different products and brands. Most of the times some high end brands are very out of reach which puts us off. But last month when Rash and A let me know of the strawberrynet Rakhi offers, I jumped at the opportunity. This is my first Laura Mercier and would not be the last..And let me tell you why..
About Laura Mercier Lipsticks:
Gives long wearing & stay-true color
Formulated with therapeutic botanicals
Absolutely moisturizes & soften lips
Fills in ridges & fine lines
Wide range of color from deep, rich shades to lighter, softer shades
Provides a balanced & trendy makeup result
- Quantity: 0.14 oz
- Price: $22 + Tax
- Packaging: This lipstick comes in a rectangular plastic casing. It has a clip clasp and is travel friendly and won’t open up in your purse.
- Color: This shade looks like a deep coral pink shade but on my lips takes on a mild watermelon peachy hue. Its a very fresh color and can be worn daily as well. It doesn’t have any shimmer at all which makes it perfect for all occasions regardless of whether formal or casual.
- Texture: The lipstick is very smooth and has a satin finish. It is extremely moisturizing and there is no scope for my lips to feel dry when wearing this. I don’t have to wear a balm beneath this and at no point does this settle into my lips or look goopy. Its a pleasure to wear this!
- Pigmentation & Coverage: This lipstick gives me a medium coverage. It can be built up of course, but not extensively so. It does conceal light pigmentation but would probably not work for highly pigmented lips.
I so love this shade…I can’t appreciate it enough…My lips look absolutely perfect in this. Its not too pink and can be worn anywhere and everywhere over any kinds clothing!I am so crazy about this shade and am so scared that it’ll get over and I’ll be left without my Pixie!
- Staying Power: This lipstick stays for about 3hrs without eating. One would have to touch up/ reapply after meals.
What I like about Laura Mercier Pixie:
- Glides so smoothly without any streaking.
- Has a subtle glow without being too glossy or frosty.
- The shade is perfect..Not dull and not too bright.
- A very wearable shade for most of us.
- Fades evenly leaving a nice tint of color.
- Moisturizing and doesn’t settle into the fine lines at any point.
- Perfect for daily wear.
- The staying power is respectably good.
What I don’t like about Laura Mercier Pixie:
- Availability is the main issue.
- 22 MAC Autumn Winter Trends 2011
- Makeup Shopping List Ideas – Suggestions
- 3 L’oreal Color Riche Nutri Shine Lipstick Reviews
- KKcenterHK Wales 20 Color Eye Shadow & Blush MD202C Review & Swatches
- 8 MAC Lipsticks Swatches For Indian Skin & Dark Lips
- Sexy Vampire Makeup Tutorials Halloween
- Wunder Under Eye Cream Review