Last time I reviewed Liz earle shampoo but I wanted to try the conditioner for a longer time before reviewing it .I changed my shampoo in between while using this conditioner and I found that this conditioner works best with Liz earle shampoo the most.
What Liz Earle Conditioner Claims :-
Specially formulated with meadowfoam and yangu oils, blue seakale and shine-boosting apple and orange extracts, our creamy, colour safe conditioner leaves normal hair glossy, hydrated and in perfect condition, ready to style. Massage into clean, wet hair after using Botanical Shine Shampoo. Naturally active ingredients include meadow foam oil to help condition, Kenyan yangu oil to smooth and soften plus apple and orange extracts to boost shine.
- Ingredients :-Aqua (water), Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, Cetearyl alcohol, Calodendrum capense (yangu) seed oil, Limnanthes alba (meadowfoam) seed oil, Behentrimonium chloride, Glyceryl stearate, Pyrus malus (apple) fruit extract, Citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) fruit extract, Tocopherol (vitamin E), Crambe maritima (blue seakale) extract, Panthenol, Cetrimonium chloride, Limonene, Parfum (fragrance), Butylene glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Isopropyl alcohol, Linalool, Benzoic acid, Phytantriol, Sodium hydroxide, Dehydroacetic acid, Benzyl salicylate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric acid.
- Price – £8.00 for 200ml and £4.25 for 50ml
- Packaging – It comes in a white plastic tube with a flip top lid and they have this green broad line which I believe indicates natural ingredients.To differentiate the shampoo from the conditioner they have it in white packaging where as shampoo is in blue.
- Consistency – It’s a thick white colour conditioner which is easy to wash off and doesn’t leave any residue behind.
- Fragrance – It has this natural fruit fragrance which sadly doesn’t stay for long after being washed.I like the fact that fragrance is not artificial and is not overpowering.
- How I use the conditioner – As the texture of the product is thick I prefer to add some water in the conditioner and mix it .Apply on the roots of my hair
My experience with Liz Earle Botanical Shine Conditioner
I love how this conditioner conditions my hair and makes them tangle free.This conditioner is more for dry and damaged hair and works nicely on coloured hair too.I am surprised to experience an SLES free product which works so effectively on my hair.One just need one wash to wash off the conditioner and it keeps my hair smooth and calm through out the day
What I liked about Liz Earle Conditioner :-
- SLES free
- Conditions my hair nicely
- Amazing fragrance
- One tube lasts 2 months
- My hair feels squeaky clean
What I did not like about Liz Earle conditioner:-
Liz earle products can be brought online from here.They have recently entered into makeup and have introduced sheer tint foundation which has SPF into it.Do check out that to
Wise She Rating – 5/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Bajaj Almond Drops Vitamin E Oil Review
- The Body Shop Rainforest Moisture Hair Butter for Dry Hair Review
- Best Shampoo For Gray Hair
- L’oreal Hair Spa Nourishing Cream Bath – Review
- Hazeline Snow Moisturizing Cream Review
- Shahnaz SHAHEAL Face Touch-up and Concealer Experience
- Oily & Limp Hair Problem
Product sent by the company for consideration but it has not affected my review.Our priority will always be you