I did a big haul recently of loreal and garnier products which were on three days continuous sale and I went there every single day ..see how silly I am uh: …but it was worth it. And by the end of the last day whatever I got on 1st day was available in less than half price,me and my friend were like $#@#$$%
Anyways let’s not go there, I told my friend let’s look at the brighter side and how the wonderful deals we got, so one of purchase was this anti frizz serum, my hair on scale is oily and towards the end is frizzy ….ahh story of my life !!
- Product ~ Loreal Smooth Intense Anti Frizz Serum – Leave In
- For Hair Type ~ NA
- Price ~ SGD 21 for 100ml
- Product Claim ~ For dry, rebellious hair that is difficult to smooth, Elvive Smooth-Silk Intense Anti-Frizz serum with Argan Extract gives perfect smoothing.
Your hair is left more supple, softer and smooth. Your hairstyle is sleek, manageable and tamed; protected against frizz even in humid conditions* (75% humidity).
How to use Serum
– Use several drops of serum. The amount depends upon the length of your hair (a small quantity is sufficient).
– Spread through the hair paying particular attention to the ends. Do not rinse. Blow dry.
– Ideal for use before or after blow drying.
– Apply on dry hair for even more intense shine.
My Experience with L’oreal Paris Smooth Intense Anti Frizz Serum
- What’s Serum – in case you’re not familiar – is a product, which is applied to the hair to smooth it and tame frizz. This one states it is for ‘dry, frizzy, rebellious hair’ which unfortunately, describes my hair type to some extend !
This serum comes in a clear plastic bottle in orange colour with a pump action dispenser along with a lid. The serum is colourful liquid and light texture it’s not greasy.
I used this on hair hair as it suppose to be leave in serum, just press the pump and get required quantity and apply on hair. This serum is little runny campare to other serums so have to be little carefully while handling it and apply on hair fast and it’s also very lightweight It has sweet floral sweet and it’s not very overwhelming too as it has Argan Oil.
I apply only little of serum and it does makes a hair smooth and shiny. The bottle says effect for 48hours and though not fully but still even the 2nd day I feel my hair is smooth, shinny and less of frizz.
Overall am happy with the result and recommended it to my friend too.
- Cons ~ Expensive?
- Re-purchase – Might !
You can read the review of L’oreal Paris smooth Intense Instant Smoothing Serum too