I got Lush Ring of roses after seeing many you tube gurus going ga ga over the product and my personal preference towards rose fragrance .Unfortunately this soap doesn’t have complete rose fragrance but more of a citrus one and luckily I liked it otherwise it would have been a total waste for me uh:
- What Lush soap Claims :-For rosy, soft and pliable skin. We rarely make a product which smells only of one flower, fruit, leaf or spice. We tend to make them more interesting. A Ring of Roses smells of sweet oranges and lemons, as well as genuine Turkish rose absolute. This skin softening, soothing body soap has the same fragrance as Amandopondo, but surrounded in an infusion of larkspur, honeysuckle, marigold and cornflowers, it smells completely different. Use it when you need to calm for your skin and your mind.
- Ingredients :-Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Coarse Sea Salt, Fine Sea Salt, Perfume, Arame Seaweed (Eisenia arborea), Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum), Lavender Oil (Lavandula angustifolia), Seaweed Absolute (Fucus vesiculosus), *Eugenol, *Geraniol, *Limonene, *Linalool, Colour 42090, Colour 19140
- Price – Rs 435 for 100gm and 200 gm for Rs 870
- Aavailable – Across all lush counter and lush India website.
My experience with Lush Ring of roses butter cream soap
As per its name soap smells like roses and have lemon fragrance into it.It’s has more of a long lasting citrusy fragrace but not very over powering .Although it has glycerin into it but it doesn’t lather well which was kind of dissapointing.Soap however is very very moisturising and moment I get out from the shower my skin feels oh! so soft.
As this soap melts at a high pace I have cut it into pieces when it was little mushy.Soap is more like a solid form of butter creams which has essential oil , butters and glycerin in it which leaves skin feeling soft and wonderfull.Like many of you I too believed that soap is on the higher side but one need a small amount to cleanse and moisturized the whole body .
What I liked about Lush Ring of roses butter cream soap
- It’s not greasy like most butter cream soaps
- Cleanse and moisturize beautifully
- Delicious scent which is not like some cheap fake roses but more of real rose essential oil
What I did not like about Lush Ring of roses butter creams:-
- Expensive and melts really fast
- I like my soap to lather but this one doesn’t lather much
Will I recommend it to others – This is more of a winter product for oily skin and a good to have for dry skin girls.
Rating – 3.5/5
You might like reading these also:-