The product claims to be an alcohol free cleanser that provides deep cleaning without over-drying skin. It penetrates deep to clean pores to help prevent pimples by removing excess oil and surface build up.
For acne prone skin.
- Size: 175 ml
- Price: Rs. 332/-
- Salicylic acid: When applied to the skin, salicylic acid works by causing the cells of the epidermis to shed properly. This prevents the pores of the skin from getting clogged up and being infected with bacteria. The acid is also known to break down blackheads and whiteheads as well as other types of acne.
- Aloe barbadensis leaf extract: Aloevera basically. The awesome aloevera as we all know.
- Anthemis nobilis flower extract has antibacterial properties .
- Chamomilla recitita extract heals and promotes skin cell regeneration.
Direction for use: – Gently massage over wet face and neck with fingertips, then rinse.
I have acne prone, oily skin so I am always on lookout for products which do best to soothe, heal and control acne. This is one of the best face washes I have ever used. The first time I used it, the little clinical and dry smell was very evident, which I kind of like. Then I noticed the clean and dry feeling. My skin glowed. After regular usage, the pimples are in control. I am still having acne now and then but I can definitely feel a decrease. The spots seem to be fading, though slowly. My skin feels free from dirt and impurities after washing.
I actually don’t have exact words to define how impressed I am from this face wash. For what it’s doing, I don’t mind the price. Little amount is needed as it lathers really well. The nozzle design makes it very handy to use and carry. I like the rectangular, clear bottle with runny orange liquid showing through all the time, the white nozzle etc. Neutrogena is available almost everywhere. The only drawback is that it doesn’t work 100% on acne. I expected it to put a full stop. But still it’s a good product to clean the skin from oil etc, which go on to become pimples. My skin feels clear. I would love to get it again, if only I could control myself from trying a new face wash as its a habit.
You can read the review of popular Neutrogena skin clearing face wash here
You might like reading these also:-
- Lakme 9to5 Day Perfect Lip Color in Pacific Sunset Review
- 5 Skin Care Home Remedies That Worked For Me
- Clinique Liquid Facial Soap Mild Review
- Avon SuperShock Mascara Review
- Best Online Shopping Sites India (Part4)
- Chambor Lightening Wet & Dry Powder Foundation Review