Today I thought of pampering my self with some hair spa and shopping and before going out I did a simple nail art design so thought of sharing with you.
The pink nail art which I have used here is with Lakme 250 and I have not used any Illamasqua nail paint here. Just used the bottle as a support for taking picture. Those who missed the Illamasqua kink nail paint can check it out here.
It’s a simple nail art design so I don’t think it needs much of explanation.
For black and white nail paint I used KONAD and silver shimmer and blue nail paint is from BYS which was a gift from a friend.
This nail art looks much better then what it is coming out in the picture as these were taken in hurry.I was in such big hurry that I left home in my slippers but didn’t forget doing my nail art
Hope you had a wonderful day too
You might like reading these also:-
- 7 Tips For Rocking Red Lips
- Maybelline Water Shine Extra Volume Lip gloss Review Review (Full Bodied Wine)
- Green And Black KONAD Nail Art Tutorial
- Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen Review & Swatches
- Oriflame Coconut and Ricemilk Nourishing Hot Oil Review
- E.L.F. Clarifying Pressed Powder Review