Colorburst lip glosses are new glosses from Revlon colorburst range which have become quite popular nowadays and I must say I am completely in love my strawberry fraise.
What company claims about Revlon colorbrust lipglosses
Lips that shine with killer color. This weightless gloss makes lips pop with 5X more shine than patent leather.
A pop of weightless color with vivid, mirror-like shine. Outshines everything but you!
•Micro-crystal formula for 5X the shine of patent leather
•Plush applicator shaped to curves of your lips for smooth, even application of color
•ColorBurst’s Elasticolor™ technology for rich color with a weightless feel
•Moisturizers and anti-oxidants such as sweet almond oil and vitamin E conditions and improves lip texture
- Price – 475 INR
- Availability – All Revlon stores, ebay and healthy kart with some discounts.
- Packaging – This comes in a square see through tube packaging with a black top .These are travel friendly and sturdy.
- Applicator – It has a doe foot applicator which is flat which helps in giving even application and takes out the right amount of the product though its quite a different applicator which I tend to use mostly.
My experience with Revlon Colorbrust lip gloss 006 strawberry fraise
Let me share my experience as the Revlon claims:-
- Micro-crystal formula – Strawberry fraise is filled with glitter which are not OTT but that makes them a great night wear lip gloss.Shimmer in the gloss gives a glossy shiny finish which is pretty.
- ColorBurst’s Elasticolor™ technology – I won’t say that I find it non sticky but it is lees sticky than many other drugstore gloss and its not much heavy on the lips.
- Moisturizing – I don’t need a lip balm underneath it as these are moisturizing enough and what I liked most is that it doesn’t bleed because of its consistency so one can do touch ups easily with this one without the mirror
- Shade Strawberry fraise – It’s a bright strawberry pink shade with strong undertones of red which gives opaque coverage .It does have shimmer in it but they are really very fine so I do not mind wearing it during the day.It’s a warm shade and is going to adjust itself as per one’s skin tone.
- Pigmentation – It easily cover pigmentation and can be build up too.
- Fragrance – It has more or less vanilla fragrance which is not overpowering .Reminds me of MAC lippi somewhere.
- Consistency – It’s little thick but non sticky and it doesn’t settle into fine lines.
Swatches of Revlon Colorbrust Strawberry Fraise
One doesnt need any lip balm or lipstick underneath to hide pigmentation the shade just hugs the lips and stay put for three four hours easily if I do not have a meal in between.
This is how it looks on me
If you notice the shimmer they are hardly visible and only give bright glossy finish.
Recommendation – This shade is going to suit all complexion with especially warm skin tone. It will come out pretty on cooler skin tone as well and will look more pink I believe.
Wise She Rating :-
- Overall -4.5/5
- Pigmentation- 4/5(One does need to build it up if one has pigmented lips)
- Fragrance – 4/5
- Price – 3/5
- Staying power – 3.5/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Palladio Eye Ink Pens Reviews
- Green And Black KONAD Nail Art Tutorial
- Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen Review & Swatches
- Chambor Lightening Wet & Dry Powder Foundation Review
- Chambor Loose Kohl Powder Black Review
- Makeup Studio Face It Cream Foundation Review