If you are fond of browns and copper then revlon naturally glamorous from Revlon custom eyeshadow & Liner duo can be a good choice.All the shades of these palette are pretty pigmented and smooth in texture and show up nicely without using a primer too.It comes with a applicator which I lost somewhere.
What Revlon Custom Eyeshadow & Liner duo claims:-
- Easily create and customize the eye look you want with 4 shadows and 1 liner. For dramatic eye popping looks like never before!
- Price INR 625
- Packaging – Sleek with a side open flap.Great to carry while travelling.
Like all the other Revlon custom eyeshadow palette this one too has five shades in it in which one can be used as an eyeliner.All the shades have very fine subtle shimmer in it and have satin finish.
Although they have not named or numbered the shade I am defining them as per my experience.
- Bronze – Its a medium golden bronze with golden shimmer.Nicely pigmented and looks beautiful at night time wear.
- Copper – This is beautiful brownish copper shade with golden shimmer in it.I really like using these shades in bridal look.
- Highlighter – It’s a light yellow cream frosty highlighter.It’s little powdery compare to rest of the shades.
- Brown – Dark earth golden brown with golden sheen .There is light difference between shade bronze and this one so some of you might find it more or less the same.
- Black - It’s sheer black with a tad bit of grey in it.
Swatches of Revlon Naturally Glamorous Custom Eyeshadow & Liner duo
What I liked about Revlon Naturally Glamorous custom eyeshadow
- Pigmentation and staying power(If I use it with a primer it stays almost for a day)
- Travel friendly
- Blends easily
- I wish for an inbuilt mirror in it
- Staying power-5/5
- Texture - 4.5/5
- Revlon Sweet Innocence Custom Eyeshadow & Liner Duo Review & Swatches
- Revlon Smokey Sexy Custom Eyeshadow & Liner Duo Review & EOTD
- Revlon CustomEyes Rich Temptation Eyeshadow & Liner Palette Review
- Revlon Party Pops customeyes shadow and liner duo,Swatches & EOTD
- Revlon Customeyes Eyeshadow Metallic Chic Review & Swatches