Happy Navratras to everyone
I have been thinking to review my sephora lipsticks but have been so lazy So before I get into my lazy mode again I shud quickly start with the review
Sephora Lip attitude Star collection is a shimmery glossy range, I have the shades S21, S22 and G11.
Today I am reviewing S21 Wild Bronze. The color is like rich tan shimmery bronze.This range is described as hydrating, semi-sheer lipstick but I find this shade (S21) quite pigmented.
- Price: $12
- Available at Sephora stores and online.
What I find strange is there is no mention of the ingredients on the lipstick neither on the website for this particular range.
- Packaging: I love the packaging of this lipstick it comes in a sleek long sturdy tube, with a transparent bottom.
A revamp of the iconic Sephora Lip Attitude Chic, this new hydrating formula provides improved coverage and is rife with pigment. The creamy texture softly glazes your lips, imparting just the right amount of color and sheen.
It’s a perfect mix of lipstick and lip gloss, it glides on easily, the non-drying formula leaves lips looking and feeling moist.
Swatches of Sephora Lip attitude Star collection Wild Bronze
- I really liked the color but the shimmer is something am not a big fan of…. :-l
- The sparkles themselves give the lipstick a little course texture when applying.
- Even the staying power is not impressive it only lasts for about 2-3 hours.
What I liked about Sephora Lip Attitude
- Smells like sweet fruity grape.
- Sheer color, but still has pigmentation.
- Super soft on the lips
- I like the soft shine it leaves.
What I don’t like about Sephora Lip Attitude
- Doesn’t last too long on the lips.
- The sparkle can be annoying….. as even if u remove the lipstick the sparkles would remain on the lips
Rating – 3/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Laura Mercier Lipstick Pixie Review & Swatches
- Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss Fire Review,Swatch & FOTD
- The Body Shop Guarana Berry Volumising Shampoo Review
- 22 MAC Autumn Winter Trends
- Makeup Shopping List Ideas – Suggestions
- 3 L’oreal Color Riche Nutri Shine Lipstick Reviews
- KKcenterHK Wales 20 Color Eye Shadow & Blush MD202C