Sexy Vampire Red-Black Eye makeup Tutorial:-
After doing Kristen Stewart inspired makeup tutorial, I thought of doing a Vampire look I know Halloween is yet to come, but why not try Even though Halloween is not much celebrated here in India, I just wanted to try a simple look, because people abroad are so excited bout Halloween and start preparing well advance for their costumes and makeup etc. So here’s a very simple sexy vampire eye makeup with red and black color influence. Following is the inspiration image.
I’m not sure where you can wear this makeup, but if you go out for Halloween parties, or even some outing, you can wear it (of course you can alter and modify with your own taste).
So let’s start with tutorial
Step1:- Prep your eyes :-
I applied a primer on eyes, and then picked some amount of gel eyeliner on a thick flat shading brush. I started from the inner corner, and made an eye shape. Whatever was left on brush, I brushed it on lower lid just along the lashes. Just to secure the gel eyeliner, I packed on some black e/s above it.
Step2:- blend using Red eye shadow :-
Then I blended the outer corners with a red/maroon e/s, I blended it in a particular shape, so that the red deposits just above the inner corner and below the eyebrows starting point (I hope it makes sense ) . After that , using a pencil brush I stroked red e/s on lower lash line starting from the inner corner and merging it with the black. Finally lined my eyes, made a small curved wing, filled in waterline, and used mascara. To get clean look, I placed a small dot of concealer on brow bone and blended it
Some suggestions in case you plan to do a Traditional Halloween’s Vampire look :-
- Choose a pale yellow color foundation, blend it well, powder it using either a white matte face powder or try your talc
- Contour heavily under your cheek bones using a brown+red e/s to get perfect hollow.
- Do darken your eyebrows if needed.
- For lips, start off by applying some concealer on lips, powder them a bit. Then outline your lips using either dark red or black lip liner, any of your choice. Fill in your lips with the same liner from outer corners bringing in and leaving some gap in the middle of your lip, do same for you upper lip also. Fill the middle gap with a soft red color, Now layer on some clear gloss.
Huahahahaahaha ! you’re done with a traditional vampire makeup
In case you don’t want a traditional look, following are some suggestions for beautiful sensuous vampire :-
- Use one shade lighter foundation, conceal blemishes, powder your face well.
- Contour with a soft brown shade, and place a soft red blush on the corners of cheeks. Highlight the cheek bones.
- For lips, try the same as above
I know this is not at all wearable, but incase if you celebrate Halloween, then this is a very simple look to try Thanks for bearing this long post Love you guys !
You might like reading these also:-
- Maybelline Color Sensational Moisture Extreme Lip color Review(Walnut)
- Diana of London Lip Liner 23 Amber Brown Review & Swatches
- Avon Simply Pretty Colorbliss Lipstick & Avon Gloss Delight Lip juice Review
- Sunsilk Stunning Black Shine Shampoo Review
- Oriflame Kajal Eye liner Review
- Maybelline WATERSHINE Liquid Gloss Review (521-Naked Brown)
- L.A. Colors Moisturising Sheer Lip Gloss Brown Sugar Review & Swatches