We all have used tips and toes products every now and then and the company brings back old college days memories when I use to save money to buy those decently priced nail polishes and eyeliners. This time Tips and toes has introduced their new sparklers eyeliners recently which comes in a tiny plastic grey bottle and long bright green cap.I checked out their site which looked quite detailed however these eyeliners have not been updated on their site.
- Price - I am not sure about the price right now of this but I guess it will be under Rs 150 .I will update it as soon as I get to know about it
- Quantity -3ml
- Shade – Glittery Green
You can see its a real tiny bottle with3ml of product so while holding or using the eyeliner I feel I have nothing in my hand. It has a felt tip applicator which helps in creating delicate thin and dramatically bold lines without much of fuzz.It’s a small brush like we have in Elle 18 colorbombs black out liquid eyeliner but I find this one more easy to use may be because I have better control on its handle.
When I shake the bottle there is this ball sound which is there to maintain the consistency of the eyeliner i believe like we had in Maybelline wonder finish foundation.
Swatches of Tips and toes sparklers glittery green eyeliner
Green Colour reminds me of aspragus which I see quite often here in Hyderabad malls This shade has golden sparkles in it which are really subtle .I tried catching the gold in the swatches but wasn’t able to .
but managed to catch them on my eyes.I have just used one stoke in the pictures below .When it starts fading it leaves the golden green shimmer which looks pretty.Infact I liked the golden green so much that I started waiting for the eyeliner to get dry and myself smudged it to get the shade.Do try that if you plan to buy this eyeliner.
- Staying power – This eyeliner has really good staying power of 7-8 hours easily and its easy to remove this eyeliner.
- Pigmented - It’s nicely pigmented
- Availability- If you visit tips and toes website you will find all the stores mentioned out there.
What I liked about Tips and toes sparklers green eyeliner
- Nicely pigmented
- It’s not heavy on the eyes and gets removed easily
- Easy to use applicator
- Good staying power
- It doesn’t flakes
What I did not like about Tips and Toes sparklers glittery green
- It has this medicinal fragrance which stays for one or two seconds when initially the bottle is opened.
Will I recommend it to others – Yes! If you like the shade then its indeed worth buying .Also, if you afraid of using liquid eyeliners then you can always start with this one.
Wise She Rating
- Overall – 3.5/5
- Staying power – 4/5
- Pigmentation -3.5/5
- Packaging – 3.5/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Diana of London Lip Liner 23 Amber Brown Review & Swatches
- Avon Simply Pretty Colorbliss Lipstick & Avon Gloss Delight Lip juice Review
- Oriflame Kajal Eye liner Review
- Avon SimplyPretty Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner (Blackest black) Review
- Maybelline WATERSHINE Liquid Gloss Review (521-Naked Brown)
Product sent by brand for consideration but it has not affected my review.Our priority will always be you