Today we had this discussion on under-eye creams and I happen to mention this cream. A lot of you wanted to know more about this so I thought of reviewing it.
This under-eye cream was suggested to me by my dear friend Rashmi about 3-4mts earlier since I was suffering from a horrible case of dark circles. The day after she suggested this, I bought it and I’ve been using this regularly save a few missed days.
About Wunder Eye Cream
Dark circles are the dark blemishes around the eyes. As the skin under the eyes is the most delicate part of the whole body, blood vessels can be easily seen through the skin leading to the appearances of the dark circle.
Aging, sun exposures and other factors such as heredity and fatigue can also worsen the problem of the dark circles.
Wunder Eye cream contains:
Proteasyl TP LS 8657, a botanical anti-enzyme complex, stimulates synthesis of collagen and elastin.
Biophytex LS, a botanical complex, strengthens the capillary wall which is a vital function for circulating amino acids, proteins and oxygen.
Wunder Eye cream features:
- Fades the dark pigmentation under the eyes
- Improves skin elasticity and firmness
- Minimizes fine lines and wrinkles
- Moisturizing dry skin
- Reduces puffiness
- Usage: Apply small amount of Wunder Eye cream on the cleansed skin under the eye area and massage over the skin until thoroughly absorbed. Apply Wunder Eye cream twice daily, morning and night.
- Cautions: Wunder Eye cream is for external use. Avoid direct contact with the eyes, nose and mouth. Seek doctor for help immediately if irritation and burning sensation occur after using Wunder Eye cream.
- Price: 500 INR / 15$
- Quantity: 15g
About the Company:
My take on Wunder Eye Cream
- Packaging: This tiny tube comes in cardboard packaged box and seems pretty hygenic. The tube has a screw top lid and is very travel friendly thanks to its size. Just squeeze out how much you need and apply
- Fragrance: This has a very mild medicial fragrance but extremely mild and it fades off withing 30secs or so. is very highly pigmented like most MUFE products. So no complaints here.
- Application: I use this at night after my cleansing ritual. After using my night cream, I squeeze a tiny dot sized amount and spread and massage lightly on my uner-eye section with my ring finger. Massage till it sinks in partially and that’s it..all done.The area will look a bit oily for a while and the cream does take some time to get absorbed.
My experience with this under-eye cream:
This under-eye cream has helped me immensely. It doesn’t work miracles overnight but you can begin to see a mild change after 2weeks of usage. My eyes look fresh and brighter after using this.
This is the only cream that has worked for my dark circles and I can’t thank my friend enough for suggesting this. I’ve been using this over the past three months and don’t think I’ll stop using this ever!
What I liked about Wunder Eye Cream
- Hygenic packaging
- The only cream which has lightened my dark circles considerably
- This tiny tube lasts a long time. One tube lasts about 2 to 2.5 months
- The texture is smooth and doesn’t feel heavy on application
- Travel friendly tube
What I do not like Wunder Eye Cream
- Stings the eyes horribly if it gets in
- Not easily available in all pharmacies. You may have to ask them to order it for you
- Kinda pricey
Will I buy this again: Absolutely..I’d use this until my dark circles are totally gone.
You might like reading these also:-
- Oily/Acne-prone Skin Care Products Suggestions
- Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream Review
- Faces Cosmetics Rosy Brown 02 Nail Paint Review & NOTD
- NYX Round Lipstick Indian Pink Review,Swatches & FOTD
- The Body Shop Peppermint Reviving Foot Soak Review