Recently we have reviewed many Revlon colorburst lipglosses so thought of compiling them in one post to make your choice easy
This shade is literally a hot pink shade with silver shimmers..Its a cool toned shade and is tremendously pigmented. A single swipe is sufficient and swiping it a second time is not necessary at all. It has a very high gloss content and makes my lips look super moisturized and sexy!
- Shade Strawberry fraise – It’s a bright strawberry pink shade with strong undertones of red which gives opaque coverage .It does have shimmer in it but they are really very fine so I do not mind wearing it during the day.It’s a warm shade and is going to adjust itself as per one’s skin tone.
- Pigmentation – It easily cover pigmentation and can be build up too.
- Fragrance – It has more or less vanilla fragrance which is not overpowering .Reminds me of MAC lippi somewhere.
- Consistency – It’s little thick but non sticky and it doesn’t settle into fine lines.
It is a little less than opaque but hides pigmentation easily .It’s non sticky , light weight and has vanilla fragrance. Its doe foot applicator is getting lot of appreciation from many and so does its sleek sexy packaging.It’s a bright berry red shade which looks shiny because of micro shimmer in it and is glossy too.
- Fragrance – Has vanilla fragrance which is not overpowering and stays for a while.
- Texture – It’s thicker than Revlon strawberry fraise shade and is non sticky .
It’s a warm matte red which has slight glossy sheen.It’s opaque, hides pigmentation and is non sticky.
You can check the swatches of rest of the Revlon Colorburst Lipglosses here
You might like reading these also:-