It claims to remove free radicals from the skin that cause skin problems. Lightens skin tone, tightens loose and sagging skin and makes skin smooth and glowing.
For all skin types
- Size: 50 grams
- Price: 165 /-
- Extract of green tea has antioxidants which fight free radicals and provide good anti aging benefits.
- Lemon is rich in vitamin c, which is one of the best skin vitamins. It stimulates blood circulation, is beneficial for oily skin due to its astringent effect and is natural skin whitener.
- Carrot helps in regeneration of healthy skin cells which in turn helps in attaining the natural glow of the skin.
- Pure essential oil of grape fruit clears up congested oily skin and acne.
- Pure essential oil of orange is very good for maintaining a healthy and smooth skin. It also helps cure acne .
How to use Face Pack – Apply on clean face for 20 mins. Rinse off.
What I liked about Aroma Magic Green Tea Mask
- The texture is lovely. It looks fluffy and shiny. I really can’t define it. I liked it very much.
- Very little amount is needed because it spreads in the form of a thin film. I mean it cannot be applied in thick layer form. It slides on skin covering it with a silvery, almost transparent film.
- The consistency is perfect for applying.
- I simply love the fragrance. It’s a very fresh kind of smell. Whenever I open the cap, pictures of big bunches of grapes and fresh green leaves come to my mind.
- The ingredients are wonderful.
- Flip cap makes it easy to use and safe to travel with.
- Now coming to the effect on my skin. It promises to lighten skin tone (Didn’t do. Not that I got it for that. I don’t believe in fairness effect of products), tightens skin (Don’t have that problem. But I don’t think any product can do that.). It gives glow and brightens up skin. I love the after effects. Sadly, they don’t stay for a long time.
What I do not like about Aroma Magic Green Tea Mask
- I found it to be costly.
As such there are no cons in it but I didn’t find it that awesome too. I guess this could be given a miss. If you love green tea and couldn’t find any other better product then feel free to get it. I am not going to get it again.
Rating – 3.5/5
You might like reading these also:-
- MAC Semi Precious Feeling Flush Mineralize Blush Review
- Fab India Lavender Face Pack Review
- Deep Oil Cleansing Method Experience & How To
- LA Girl Crème Lipstick Secret Admirer Review & Swatches
- NARS Cream Blush Montenegro :Review and Swatches
- Himalaya Herbals Intensive Face Moisturizing Lotion Review
- Bobbi Brown Blush Sand Pink:Review,Swatches & FOTD