Bharat & Dorris T-Zone Mattifier review
Hi All, I have always had an oily T- Zone and hate the fact that I have super dry cheeks and an oily forehead and nose. I can’t express how much I hate it which my nose starts shining like a light bulb! So it’s no wonder that I picked this up instantly from the B&D outlet at Phoenix Mall in September… I had never heard of a T-zone mattifier and was stunned to see this. Without even opening the lid I told the SA to give me a fresh piece! THAT’s how loony I went after seeing this And such looniness sometimes pays off like it did with this buy..This is a must have for oilies and I’m sure you’re gona love this!
This revolutionary, powdery cream works instantly to control shine and reduce large, clogged pores resulting in fresh, pure, matte skin with a velvety-soft feel. Specifically developed for the midface and T-zone areas. Salicylic acid stimulates cellular turnover and penetrates pores to sweep away blockage while watercress extract helps clarify the skin. Natural soothers such as willow leaf extract calm even the most irritant prone skins. Excellent for all skin types. Pores are tightened and refined while the T-Zone area becomes matted.
- Price: 550 INR
About B&D T Zone Mattifier:
- Packaging – This comes in a tub form with a screw top lid. This is very convenient and easy to carry around during traveling. The tub thing may put off a few gals but when you get a miracle product like this, who cares! The best and my fav part of this packaging is the mirror! There is a mirror cleverly fitted to the top of the lid. It isn’t glass hence no danger of breaking it but its a nice addition and helpful when you want to do a touch up.
- Color & Texture – The texture is very gel like as you can see from the pics. Its totally non-greasy and has a silicon like feeling to it as well. Once you spread it on your skin, you can’t feel a thing! It feels like you’ve been spreading an invisible product on your face! Miracle for sure guys!
- Fragrance – This mattifier is fragrance free. It doesn’t say so, but I couldn’t detect any smell from this. Yahooo!!!
Usage & Effectiveness–
I use this in 3 ways. Let me explain both.. If I’m going to have limited exposure to the sun or am going to an area where I have minimum chances of going oily fast, I just carry this alon with me and in the afternoon when my T-zone gets shiny, I just whip this out and use a pea-sized amount on my forehead and nose. I swear that this takes just 10secs…I am not joking gals, I timed it! Amazing right? If I’m going for a shopping trip and know I will be exposed to weather conditions where my skin could get super oily, I use this as a base below my foundation/ TM so that the oil is controlled from the get go. This way, the matte effect lasts for longer and I only need to use this again for a touch up late in the afternoon. Alternately, let me tell you of another way I use this. Actually, its another reason altogether. Have you noticed that when we are stressed and worried or haven’t had a good nights sleep, these tiny lines appear on our faces? These are minute dullish lines. Well, I do get them is such situations and I’ve realized that if I use this on my face at that time, it actually smooths those lines away and conceals them, thereby making me look fresh and glowy. I have tried to depict this in the pics below.
This is the perfect product for me! I can’t express how happy I am to have found this and I’m sure all of you with oily skin issues will like this too. This has my full hearted ‘Thappa’ (Approval Stamp) and I’d suggest all of you to try this definitely!
Before massaging into the skin. (You actually need just ½ of this for your entire face)
After massaging into the skin. (See how the fine lines have disappeared in the area where applied and the skin looks brighter? You can even see the fine lines on the rest of the hand where I didn’t apply this..)
What I like about B&D T Zone Mattifier :
- Sturdy and chic packaging.
- It has a very useful mirror on the top of the lid. This is gr8 for touch ups too!
- This actually works!!! I’m over the moon for this guys!! This removes any hint of oil and hardly any time needed for this..
- Can be used in multiple ways
- Since you need such a tiny bit, it’ll last a long long time
- I use this to look fresh when I haven;t had a good nights sleep and it works beautifully!
- Doesn’t dry out the skin at all
- Not too pricey for a product which actually works…Its worth every penny!
What I don’t like about B&D T Zone Mattifier :
Available only in select outlets.
- Effectiveness: 5/5
- Packaging: 4.5/5
- Availability: 4/5
- Versatility: 5/5
- Price vs. Quality: 5/5
- MAC Semi Precious Feeling Flush Mineralize Blush Review
- Fab India Lavender Face Pack Review
- Best Peach/Coral Blush Suggestions
- Lotus Seduction Botanical Tinted Lip Gloss Berry Blush & Candy Floss Review
- LA Girl Crème Lipstick Secret Admirer Review & Swatches
- MAC Semi Precious Unsurpassable Eyeshadow:Swatches,Review