I wanted to have this blush since long and when I saw it on strawberry.net I immediately picked it up .Blush on the site was of Rs1158 and I got 15% discount which is not a bad deal at all.These blush originally costs $22 in US.
What Bobbi brown says about Cranberry
Silky formula glides on smoothly and offers a matte finish with long-lasting wear. Comes in this sleek, flip-top compact that can be used individually or assembled into palettes (sold separately).
Apply on the apples of cheeks using the Blush Brush, blending up into the hairline, then downwards to soften. Finish with a pop of brighter blush, applied just on the apples of cheeks. For a shimmery glow on cheeks, follow with a Shimmer Brick Compact.
They have 14 shades in this which are as follows
- Almond (A toasty almond)
- Apricot (A bright apricot)
- Blushed(A reddish pinky brown)
- Brown berry(A medium berry brown)
- Cramberry(A brownish deep red)
- Desert Pink(A soft natural pink)
- Desert rose(A muted pinky brown)
- Nectar(A pink coral)
- Pale Pink(A bright pale pink)
- Peony(A bright pink)
- Plum(A deep pinky plum)
- Sand Pink(Amedium sandy pink)
- Slopes(A flushed pink)
- Tawny (A medium pinky brown)
- Packaging -I love its royal square see through plastic top packaging. Unlike many high end brands this has everything clearly written behind its back. From weight, blush name to their website name which I find is thoughtful on their part.
- Pigmentation :- The silky formula of the blush glides on beautifully and leaves behind plenty of pigmentation color so I have to be really careful while using it. I don’t mind that as high pigmentation tends to save a lot of product. I just dust it a bit on my cheeks and they look so healthy & brighter. Well! I think now you can understand how much I am loving this
- Texture – It has really really smooth satiny texture and one swipe is more than enough.
- Staying power – Cranberry shade lasts up to 6-7 hours on my face though sand pink use to last for about 5-6 hours.
- Availability - Sadly it is not easily available in India and one has to use online sites to order them.
- How I use it – A real light hand is needed to pick up this blush and pat the brush before applying it.
Swatches of Bobbi brown blush Cranberry
Its a medium dark plum shade with brownish red undertones and I have swiped it once here.
This is how it looks on me
What I like about Bobbi brown Powder Blush Cranberry
- Amazing pigmentation and quality
- Staying power
- It gets blended effortlessly
- An in built mirror with a small blush brush would have allowed me to carry it everywhere.
- Pigmentation- 5/5
- Quality Vs Price -5/5
- Availability in India – 2/5
- Fa Green Melon & Litschi Shower Gel Review
- Maybelline Water Shine Liquid Diamonds Lip Gloss 10 Pink Ruby Review
- Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Blush Review
- The Body Shop Rainforest Moisture Hair Butter for Dry Hair Review
- 20 Cindy Crawford’s Makeup Tips
- Shimmery Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial