A lot of us have been introduced to new brands thanks to Wiseshe and Chambor is one brand I’ve discovered because of it. For some odd reason I always felt the Chambor products were for elderly ladies and that I wouldn’t find the shade I want and that it would be far more costly then I’d like. So when I saw a review on Chambor gloss on Wiseshe I realised how lovely the shades can be and went out and bought myself a Chambor Gloss!
- Quantity: 6.5gms
- Price: 550 INR
CHAMBOR GLITZY INTENSE AND TWILIGHT GLOSSES:
Chambor has always understood women’s needs & has celebrated every aspect of Womanhood. Chambor is celebrating this Festive Season by introducing sparkling Glitzy Gloss with its two new series: Intense & Twilight which gives the lips a lush glamorous & sparkling radiance.
As the name suggests Glitzy Intense gives you a finish made of pure solid color.
- Super shine Gloss with Intense color to brighten up your lips
- Luscious, Moisturizing, restores suppleness
- Non Sticky, Super Gliding
- Adherent & long lasting
- Antioxidant, Anti-ageing – with sunscreen
My Experience with Chambor Glitzy Gloss Intense
- Packaging: This gloss comes in a tube form with a doe foot applicator like most glosses. The brand and the range of gloss is printed on the same. The packaging is totally sturdy and travel friendly. The screw top poses no danger to frequent travelers. On purchase, this gloss comes in a transparent plastic case box with the claims printed for easy reference.
- Color: This shade can be described as a glossy medium brown. On my lips its shows up as a peachy brown. They do have shades with shimmer in it, bu ti consciously wanted one without any shimmers and this was my first choice Because its perfect for work and outings as well.
- Texture: The first thing that strikes me when I think of the texture of this gloss is CREAMY!!! This gloss is so creamy that Intense is the right word to use for it. I almost felt like I was using a lipstick in fact! It glides easily and no gooping anywhere and totally non-sticky…What more could a gal ask for???
- Fragrance: This lipstick has the the trademark coconutty fragrance. Reminds me of Bounty Chocolate! The scent is not jarring and fades in about 4-5 mins.
- Staying Power: This lipstick stays for approx. 3hrs. My only issue with this is during fading. When it fades, the color disappears from my lips but a liner like line remains on my lips…So basically, I have a lip liner of sorts and nothing inside which is sorta weird. Have any of you faced this issue too?
- Pigmentation & Coverage: This lipstick is totally opaque and covers any pigmentation on the lips. Its pretty creamy but doesn’t settle deeply into the fine lines of the lips. It gives me full coverage which I do like. One doesn’t need to moisturize the lips prior to using this since its super creamy and very moisturizing.
What I like about Chambor Glitzy Gloss in 609
- No animal testing
- No Animal ingredients
- I love this shade. It isn’t too dark nor too light and is perfect for office wear.
- It moisturizes the lips and doesn’t settle into the fine lines which is a huuuuge plus point.
- Great for pigmented lips.
- I love the Coconutty fragrance
- Its non-sticky which I look for in all glosses
- Its so opaque and creamy that I feel like I’m using a lipstick!
- The packaging is very travel friendly.
What I did not like about Chambor Glitzy Gloss in 609:
- Chambor hasn’t updated the new shades on their website.
- Don’t like the ‘liner-effect’ on fading. But this may be happening only with me. Do let me know your opinion.
- Staying power- 4/5
- Texture:- 5/5
- Pigmentation 4/5
- Price vs quality -4.5/5
- Overall – 4/5