What the product claims: -A super-charged micro scrub made of sugar & active extracts of ajwain, oat & cumin with Vitamin E & sweet almond oil. It removes dead skin cells & provides essential moisture, leaving the skin soft & glowing.
- Size: 100 gram
- Price: Rs. 200 /- approx. This is a wild guess. I don’t remember the price at all. Really sorry for that.
- Finely grounded brown sugar: A natural exfoliant.
- Vegetable glycerinis a compound that comes from vegetable oil, usually palm or coconut. It’s excellent moisturizing properties aid in keeping skin looking young and healthy. It also draws oxygen into the skin, which is beneficial for anti-aging as well. Vegetable glycerin is hypoallergenic so people suffering from acne can use this product without worry.
- Sweet almond oil is dry, and easily absorbed by the skin. It is known to improve moisture levels and maintain firmness and elasticity.
- Oats extract is especially used in products that have a moisturizing and anti-aging effect, as well as in products that are used to alleviate acne, pimples and to treat problem skin.
- Jojoba essential oil contains zinc, copper, silicon, iodine, chromium, Vitamins E and B group, acids and other natural ingredients. It has antibacterial, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, moisturizing and soothing properties.
- Ajwain: found nothing
- Kokum Butter helps reduce degeneration of the skin cells and restores elasticity.
- Vitamin E is vital in protecting skin cells from ultra violet light, pollution and other elements that produce cell damaging free radicals. Anti aging effects.
- Orange rind extract: The topical use of orange peel prevents pimples, acne, premature aging and wrinkles.
- Lemon peel helps to enhance the clarity, glow and softness of the skin.
- Rock salt detoxifies body externally as well as internally. It also eases stress and body pains.
- Juniper berry essential oil: It’s useful for oily skin, acne and blocked pores.
- Spearmint essential oil: It helps with acne, congested skin.
- Lemon essential oil: It cleans the skin, and promotes a sense of well-being.
- How to use – Nothing is suggested on the tub. So basically I use it like any other scrub.
My experience with Chandra Body Care Mineral Detox Body scrub
This scrub feels like a scoop of heady and exotic feeling put in a beautiful tub. I haven’t heard of a brand known as Chandra. So when I saw the counter in a mall, I checked out the classy yet simple jars and tubs with black lids. This “mineral detox” scrub caught my eye and I got it. So coming to the pros and cons:
What I like about Chandra Body Care Mineral Detox Body Scrub
- It is quite mild. The scrub particles are not scratchy. This was one of the reasons that I didn’t use it as a body scrub. For me it was way too mild to be used as body scrub. But this is a personal choice. Girls, who like a mild scrub, will be absolutely satisfied with this.
- The ingredients are precious. Look at those essential oils, kokum butter etc.
- The aroma is a rich mixture of citrusy, woody and lots of undefined notes. I totally love it. It makes me feel as if I am in a spa.
- It has a creamy consistency.
- After washing face, the skin feels nourished and soft. The stretchy feeling is absent.
- I like the packaging. The tub is little heavy and looks classy
- Little amount goes a long way.
- The price is quite reasonable (if I remember it correctly)
What I do not like about Chandra Mineral Detox Body Scrub
- Chandra products are not easily available.
- Tub form may seem unhygienic to some but I loved it.
In a nut shell, this product is perfect daily scrub for normal and dry skinned people. Oily skin people like me might feel unsatisfied in summers. I won’t be buying it again as I don’t like so mild scrubs. But I can tell that it’s a gem of a product, if you like creamy, mild scrubs that too full of so many magic ingredients, then go for it.
You might like reading these also:-
- Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Hot Pink Review & Swatches
- DIY Home Remedies That Really Work
- Beauty Formulas Deep Cleansing Facial Wipes Review
- Aroma Madanadi Ubatan Review
- Lakme 9to5 Day Perfect Lip Color in Pacific Sunset Review
- Forest Essentials Introduces A “Bridal Box” For Every Girls Dream Day
- Jovees Hair Pack Review