Since the time I have seen Oops akka Upasana using contact lenses I was thinking of ordering them but was not sure about the shade of the lenses so always delayed the issue.While making my purchases on Healthkart (Read experience with healthkart.com here) I came across Baush & Lomb optima natural look lenses and immediately thought of picking them up.
There were many shades lenses available which were as follows
To get a better idea of the shade I did Google search but there was not much of help available especially for Indian skin tone and with some thought I purchased Emarald shade lenses.
This is what Bausch & Lomb has to say about these lenses
Natural Look colours are the latest in coloured contact lenses from Bausch + Lomb, these quarterly coloured soft contact lenses come in seven fabulous colours that speak more than words.
Features & Benefits
- High water content and oxygen permeability for added comfort.
- Made of the finest polymer for an ultra-thin design and ease of handling.
- Keeps your eyes fresh, cool and comfortable all through the day.
Who Should Wear Soflens Star Colours Lenses
- Great for people who need vision correction – or those who have 20/20 vision.
- People who like to change up their personal style.
- People who like to turn heads.
- People who want a change from their regular contact lenses and have some fun with colour.
- People who want to see 20/20 or better with a beautiful, comfortable colour contact lens.
- People who already see 20/20 and just want to change their look – a great excuse for a new outfit, makeup and accessories!
- Can be worn comfortably for 12 hours on a daily wear basis.
- Each pair can be used upto 90 times.
Shade Emerald looks natural but I believe it will look much better on those who have fairer skin than mine .That’s my personnel point of view on this because a week back I met a reputed company S.A who was wearing similar shade which was really looking pretty.I asked her how she feels about her colored lenses and she told me about her initial inhibitions and how she loves wearing them now.
- Price – They cost Rs 1190 and I got them of Rs 895
Cons:- If you use lenses then you must be knowing about DIA and BC which is not of common number then you might not able to get from Healthkart.My BC is 9 which was not ab option there so I chose 8.5 only which fortunately worked .
Have you tried colored contact lenses?
You might like reading these also:-