It was my husband’s birthday yesterday and we hosted a party. I made a few quick starters though was not able to click the pictures of all. Thankfully I managed to click Corn dip pictures which was well appreciated by every one
I wanted to post it on weekend under Wise She Weekend treat section but just couldn’t get the time so doing it today
It’s a five minute dish and I like to make it especially when we have unexpected guests at home
So without wasting much of time lets start with the recipe.
- 1 cup frozen corn (You can use a corn cob, boil and grate it )
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tsp. corn flour
- 1/4tsp mustard seeds
- 1/4tsp cumin seeds
- Salt (as per taste)
- 1.5 tsp oil
- Black pepper powder (Freshly grounded if possible)
- Coriander (Chopped)
Method and Preperation:-
- Step1 – Take 1 cup frozen corn (around250gm) and make a paste of it using a mixer grinder. Do not add water in it. It should look like finely chopped corn.
- Step2 -In a non-stick pan, add oil and heat. Add cumin seeds and mustard seeds and let it splutter for some time.
- Step3 – Mix milk with corn flour and add it into the corn mixture and saute it for few minutes.
- Step4– Add salt and pepper and mix well.
- Step5 – If you are fond of cheese then you can add Amul cube cheese in it or any other cheese you like.
- Step6 – In the end you can add chopped fresh coriander /Cilantro
Serve hot with Potato wedges or Nachos
Do share your favourite Instant party snack recipe if I like it I will try making and posting it here
You might like reading these also:-