I went to super market to buy Olay body wash and it hadn’t been available there. So finally I bought Dove gentle exfoliating beauty body wash which turned out almost similar to it.
- Price – 125/-INR
- Quantity – 200 ml
What Dove Beauty Body WashGentle Exfoliating
Some body washes can strip the moisture from your skin. Dove is different. With breakthrough NutriumMoisture®, it’s proven to hydrate and nourish skin deep down* and maintain its beauty.
- Contains exfoliating beads that lift away dull, lifeless surface skin cells, to help leave skin feeling smooth and polished
- In the skin’s surface layers.
It comes with a sturdy flip cap which makes it travel friendly also.
As you can see it is white in color with blue micro beads for exfoliation and creamy in texture.
Doesn’t it resemble surf?—White in color with blue micro beads.Even the smell reminds me of surf only..Yeah – a weird smell.(This is quite personal)/It irritates my nose so much that I use to take dove body wash along with Palmolive absolute relax body wash in Vega bath pouf and work in to lather.
Since I am using bath pouf, I can’t tell much about the product’s exfoliating power.Anyway I think it do gives mild exfoliation.
Like other Dove products this also claims of containing 1/4th moisturizing milk and it is true. After bath, my body feels really smooth and when I Pair it with Jergen’s body lotion my skin is smooth, soft and supple throughout the day.
If you are a person who loves your body wash to lather well, this not for you. But it do cleanse your body well and make it soft.
What I liked about Dove Gentle Exfoliating Body Wash
- quality product in budget buy
- Gentle exfoliating beads, which doesn’t irritate your skin.
- Moisturizes very good. (Infact ! if in urgency you can even skip your body lotion)
- Cleanses body well.
- Through daily use you can get soft and supple skin.
- Easily available.
What I do not like about Dove Gentle Exfoliating Body Wash
- Weird surf like smell, which will cause irritation to some people.
- Doesn’t lather very much, which again might be a negative point to some people.
Overall it is a nice budget body wash for dry and normal skinned people, which will leave body soft and supple(Ie: if you can stand it’s weird surf smell)
Will buy again? : I will, but either from their moistursing range or crème range.
- Packaging – 4/5
- Effectiveness – 4.5/5(Since I can’t tell exactly about exfoliating effect)
- Availability –5/5
- Price – 4.5/5
- Smell – 2.5/5
- Easy Hand Lotion For Rough /Dry Hands – Beauty Tip
- Best Weight Loss Tips – Suggestions
- Himalaya HiOra-K Mouthwash Review
- Five Minutes Festive Eye Makeup Tutorial With Pictures
- Diwali Eye Makeup With Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Palette
- Rimmel Vinyl Stars Mirror Shine Lick My Lips Lipgloss :Review,Swatches