I quit non veg and eggs during Navratri but so wanted to have muffins today and made these quick egg less muffins.These are easy and chances of going wrong are bleak.Even though I didn’t add eggs in this recipe still it comes out spongy, soft and delicious
I also did some frosting on it which you can skip but I will advise to follow it as it hardly takes much of time.
Ingredients Required(For 10 Muffins)
All purpose flour (Maida) - 2 cups Powder Sugar 3/4 cup Vegetable oil -1/2 cup Water 1 cup Unsweetened cocoa powder 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Milk (I used warm cow's milk ) 1tsp vanilla essence 1tbsp baking poweder( If you like to use eggs in this then make this half) 1/2tsp Salt
Method and preparations :-
- Step 1– In a bowl add above mentioned quantity flour.
- Step2 – Add cocoa powder , baking powder and salt.
- Step3 & 4 – Add oil, water, milk , vanilla essence and mix thoroughly and mix the batter with a cake blander.If you don’t have one then you can do it with a egg beater also.
- Step5 – Pre heat the oven at 180 degree or 350 degrees for thirty minutes.
- Step 6– Insert a fork or a tooth pick in it and if it comes out clean then they are done
- For frosting :- You will need 6tbsp. of butter (unsalted) and 4 tbsp of powder sugar and beat them nicely till sugar get dissolved in it.Cut it half horizontally and apply some frosting over it
Happy Sunday everyone
You might like reading these also:-