Product claims: Enriched with soothing and calming lavender oil, this face pack helps remove excess oil and tighten pores, giving your skin a healthy glow.
- Size: 100 gram
- Price: Rs. 275/-
- Glycerin: A boon for skin as we all know.
- Lavender flowers: Good for normal and dry skin, Lavender is used as a tonic for all types of skin.
- Lavender oil: It tones the skin, helps in sorting out a variety of skin problems like acne.
- Kaolin: It helps draw oils from pores while ridding the skin surface of dead cells and dirt.
- How to use the face pack – Mix a spoonful of face pack with milk for dry skin and curd for oily skin. Apply evenly over cleansed face and neck, avoiding eyes. Leave for 7-8 mins. Wash off with lukewarm water.
My experience with Fab India Lavneder Face Pack
I have oily skin so I got this in July thinking that it will help in controlling the oil secretion. I had quite high expectations from the product as it’s from Fab India. It turned out to be a disaster for me. The first time, I mixed it in curd. God ….. The smell was awful!!. I thought it must smell wonderfully like lavender but it has this weird, horrible smell. Though in powder form, it smells just normal. Then I applied it on face. Since the moment it touched my face, I felt a very warm sensation all over. It felt like as if I am standing under harsh sun. Still I thought may be its one of those packs which gets warm. After 6 minutes (that was my tolerance limit), I washed it off. To my horror, my whole face was red as if a thin layer of red colour is painted on it. I was dead scared. My face felt warm to touch as if burned. After few hours, the redness disappeared. I didn’t see any positive effect on my face. Still I used it a couple of times more, mixing it in curd, rose water. But the same result. Then I applied it on my mum and she didn’t get the warm feeling or red face. But no positive effect either.
What I liked about Fab India Lavender Face Pack
- Fab India products are easily available.
- Very little amount is needed.
- The pack doesn’t dry in 7-8 minutes so some people might like it.
- It has the goodness of lavender.
- The price is justified as it will last a long time.
What I do not like about Fab India Lavender Face Pack
- The smell is awful.
- It didn’t suit me at all.
- The tub packaging is very inconvenient. The wooden lid doesn’t close properly.
Verdict: See for yourself girls. I really cannot advise anybody to get it. Though it did suit my mum but there were no positive effects. And it did horrible things to me.
Rating – 2/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Deep Oil Cleansing Method Experience & How To
- LA Girl Crème Lipstick Secret Admirer Review & Swatches
- NARS Cream Blush Montenegro :Review and Swatches
- Himalaya Herbals Intensive Face Moisturizing Lotion Review
- Bobbi Brown Blush Sand Pink:Review,Swatches & FOTD
- Faces Ultra Lip Plump Ultra : Review and Swatches