What the product claims: – Enriched with coconut oil and fusion of herbs like amla nad Brahmi, this hair oil rejuvenated the roots and gives hair a natural sheen.
- Size: 200 ml
- Price: Rs. 450/-
- Coconut oil can nourish cells quickly, so its one of the best natural hair growth
supplements around. It replaces the natural oils hair looses on a regular basis. Coconut oil keeps protein loss at a minimum because of its close association with hair proteins.
- Sesame oil gives dark lustrous hair. It’s highly nourishing, and is excellent for dry scalp treatment. Massaging in the scalp will control dryness and flakiness, thus, helping in hair loss prevention. Chemically treated hair that has gotten damaged over time will regain its lost luster, as the oil’s deep penetrating properties will enhance the hair from within.Sesame oil is also known as natural healing oil, as it is full of antibacterial properties. It will help clear scalp infection, especially fungal. Sesame oil helps strengthen the hair shafts and roots of the hair by nourishing it. It promotes new hair growth, controls split ends and hair prone to breakage and brittleness.Stress is considered as a major factor that results in hair fall, and sesame oil’s cooling properties helps alleviate stress when massaged in scalp and on neck and shoulders.Sesame oil is known for its hair darkening qualities, hence very useful for those who suffer from pre-mature hair graying or who have plenty of gray hair.
- Bhringraj extract is the best known herb for preventing balding and premature graying.
- Amla extract is vitamin, mineral and protein rich so a super food for the hair and scalp. It provides rich nourishment to restore hair and prevent signs of aging. Amla gently increases blood flow and along with the nutrients this stimulates hair growth and preventing hair loss. It strengthens the hair follicles which stops the hair from falling out. Stronger follicles make for stronger, healthier hair, which greatly reduces breakage. The nutrients prevent premature graying. The antiseptic and astringent properties prevent scalp infection and tone the scalp. Nutrients support production of pigment, so alma enriches the color as well. The result is rich, thick, healthy, luxurious hair.
- Shikakai extract is astringent in nature and with a low pH, it creates a favorable pH-balanced environment in the scalp that fights dandruff and other infections. Its rich in vitamins such as vitamin C, vitamin D and other micronutrients, and nourishes the hair follicles to promote hair growth.
- Methi extract is rich in vitamin E. It helps hair grow, preserves natural color, keeps hair silky and also cures dandruff.
- Ashwagandha extract has conditioning properties.
- Brahmi extract was used from olden days to enhance hair growth.
- Tulsi oil is used for itchy scalp.
- Tea tree oil controls dandruff.
- Vitamin e acetate has been known to help with the growth of hair as well as preventing hair loss.
How to use hair oil – Apply to scalp and massage. Leave on for at least one hour before shampooing.
My experience with Fab India hair oil
There is one thing which I have been doing regularly since I was in school that is oiling my hair. No matter what anybody says about hair oiling not necessary for hair. I have to oil my hair 2 times a week normally. I normally make oil at home, using coconut oil, sesame oil, olive oil, almond oil and some herbs. So when I saw this rejuvenating hair oil at Fab India, with similar constituents, I got it without giving it a second thought. And I can surely say that this was a good buy.
What I like about Fab India hair oil
- The oil is light green in colour and smells pleasantly of herbs. In face the smell is quite similar to the one I make at home.
- Price is reasonable for a Fab India product.
- Fab India products are easily available.
- It suits me. My hair feels smooth, shiny after using this.
- The hair oil has all the beneficial herbs for hair.
What I do not like about Fab India Hair Oil
I don’t have any hair problem as such so can’t really say about its effect for problem hair.
Rating – 4/5
You might like reading these also:-