Faces Ultra Lip Plump in Ultra Review
I picked this up from a Faces counter at Orbit Mall here in Pune. I had been admiring these Faces lipglosses when swatched on Wiseshe so the minute I saw the faces counter I rushed to check these out. I had loved the swtaches of ULTRA in the post hence it was the first shade I swatched. Needless to say I didn’t bother checking out nay other shade. This was THE ONE!
- Price: 499 INR
- Quantity: 7ml
About Faces Ultra Lip Plump in Ultra:
- Packaging: This gloss comes in the long transparent, rectangular tube with a brush wand as opposed to the usual doe shaped sponge tip wand. I usually am pretty wary about such wands but this one is of good quality and hasnt frayed or made a mess..Its pretty stiff as well so no fear of getting gloss all over the place and can specifically apply as your wish.
- Color: A had described this as a French rose shade with some shimmer in it. This is that and so much more..When I saw it and swatched it, it looked like a bright neon pink. But when applied and spread it truly takes on a lovely rosey hue which gives it it that extra Oomph factor we gals love.
- Texture & Fragnrance: The gloss is a bit thick but uncomfortably so. They are of the same consistency as NYX Round lipglosses. It slides easily and doesn’t settle into the lips at any point.
The gloss doesn’t have a strong fragrance and is more minty than anything. Even on application, there’s no smell as such just a mild minty scent which lasts 10secs or so. It does give a tingling effect which is how one knows the plumping effect is doing its job.
- Pigmentation & Coverage: It gives me a very sheer coverage and cannot be built. However, this does give a lovely long lasting pink hue to my lips. By virtue of it being a neon shade, the glow effect is much more than other glosses which is very very appreciated.
Now for the main question…Does it really plump the lips??? The answer is yes..but not too much..My lips do look fuller and more pouty, but not significantly so. This effect may vary since not many plumping lip products seem to work successfully on me.
- Staying Power: This shade lasts for about 2hrs only on my lips. I do wish it lasted more coz I’m really fond of this gloss, its color and its effect. Its the only thing I’d love to change about it infact.
- Availability: These are available at Faces coutners in certain malls inyour city. I’ve seen them mostly in Orbit mall outlets. They can also be found online on Healthkart.com, Cosmetix.in and quite frequently on FnU as well.
What I like about Faces Ultra Lip Plump in Ultra:
- This brush applicator is of good quality and very soft.
- The formula is non-sticky which is always a good thing.
- This shade is gorgeous! The glow it gives is simply outta the world.
- The plumping effect is mild and doesn’t sting or give me an allergy.
- They have a large variety of shades and one would be able to find the right one for them.
- Cheaper if bought online.
What I don’t like about Faces Ultra Lip Plump in Ultra:
- No ingredient list could be seen anywhere
- Pretty expensive if bought at their counters..Online they always have discounts and you can bag this for cheaper.
- Overall – 3.5/5
- Packaging: 5/5
- Staying Power: 2/5
- Availability: 4/5
- Price vs. Value: 3.5/5
- My Sleek Cosmetic Experience
- Shingar Deo Talc Floral & Shingar Herbal Hair Oil Review
- WiseShe & Healthkart Rs2000 Gift Voucher Giveaway Winner
- NYX Megashine Lipgloss Tea Rose Review & Swatches
- Hashmi Kajal Stick Review
- Illamasqua Cream Pigment in Androgen Review EOTD
- Flormar Supermatte Lipgloss Review