Hope you had a blast on Diwali I was super busy with friends and family and had awesome hectic fun . In all the hussle bussle I was left with little time to do my eye makeup but still wanted to show what I did at the last minute.
I wanted to use eyeshadows colours that sparkle and catch the festive light and came out with this eye makeup look
Product used :-
- Urban decay eye primer
- MAC Hush cream color base
- MAC Ivy fluidline
- Faces waterproof Mascara
- Gold eye shadow from pro 120 colour eye shadow
- Body shop brow kit
- Brown in the crease from Sleek oh so special eyeshadow palette
- Step1 – Clean and prime eyes with Urban decay eye primer
- Step2 – Applied chocolaty brown shade in the crease and blended it
- Step3 – Apply MAC hush on the eyelid and from the crease to the brow bone.
- Step4 – Dabbed gold eyeshadow on the eye lid.
- Step5 – Applied Chambor kohl on the waterline
- Step6 – Applied MAC Ivy fluidline on upper lashline .With this I applied a copper eyeshadow from NYX Trio on my lower lashline.
Curled my lashes , applied loads of mascara filled my brows with my HG Body shop brow kit .
I am done
What eye makeup did you wear on Diwali ?
You might like reading these also:-
- Diwali Eye Makeup With Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Palette
- Wise She This Week Sale Alert (Week4)
- MAC Deep Truth Eyeshadow :Review, Swatches & EOTD
- Forest Essentials Velvet Silk Body Cream Review
- Himalaya Revitalizing Night Cream Reviews
- The Balm Hot Mama Blush Review & Swatches
- L’Oreal Paris Glamor Chic Travel palette Review & Swatches
- NYX Lip Lacquer Pot in Coralicious :Review, Swatches