I bought Himalaya Intensive Face Moisturizing Lotion at the end of this summer. It really saved my skin. My skin gets oily in summers and very dry in winters. So I got this lotion which is purposely meant for dry skin people.
What the company claims, its usage and ingredients:
- Price: INR 120
- Quantity: 200 ml
- Packaging:This lotion comes in a white bottle with a green flip top cap which makes it travel friendly.
My experience with Himalaya Herbals Intensive Face Moisturizing Lotion
Himalaya Intensive Face Moisturizing Lotion saved my skin in chilly winters. It keeps the skin soft and supple. But when I applied the same in summers my skin got super oily. One of my friends with normal skin loves this lotion even during summers.
Lotion get absorbed easily into my skin without leaving any greasy feeling behind.It has light pleasant fragrance which is not long staying and suits my sensitive skin.
What I like about Himalaya Herbals Intensive Face Moisturizing Lotion
- Savior in chilly winters
- Makes the skin soft and hydrated
- Pleasant fragrance
- Light moisturizer
- No breakouts
- Decently priced
- Easily available
- Travel friendly
- Non greasy
- Its herbal
- No animal testing
What I do not like about Himalaya Herbals Intensive Face Moisturizing Lotion
- Makes my skin very oily in summers (good for normal and dry skin)
- No SPF
Would I recommend it to others? Yes!!! I would love using this lotion in winters
You might like reading these also:-
- The Body Shop (SPA Wisdom Japan) Body Milk Review
- Body Shop Shea Shower Cream Review
- ROHT Acnes Trial Kit Review
- Shingar Deo Talc Floral & Shingar Herbal Hair Oil Review
- NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss French Kiss Review and Swatches
- MAC Semi Precious Collection India – Soon In Store