We all know that dental Hygiene is of utmost importance and I too try and take a little extra care of my teeth. So while shopping, when I couldn’t find my usual buy, ‘Listerine’ in stock, I decided to give Himalaya’s Mouthwash a try. And I have only 8 words to say… I have already bought Listerine from another store.
About Himalaya HiOra-K Mouthwash:
HiOra mouthwash has antimicrobial, antiplaque, antiseptic, analgesic and refreshing properties. HiOra mouthwash has active herbal ingredients that act against common strains of oral bacteria and fungi and prevent gum and tooth disease. HiOra mouthwash helps tone gums and help in the prevention and treatment of gum disease. HiOra mouthwash gives a refreshing feeling in the mouth and helps overcome the embarrassing problem of halitosis or bad breath.
- Indications:Dental plaque/tartar, Gingivitis, Halitosis
- Side Effects: No known side effects.
- Precautions: For dental use only. Not to be swallowed.
- Pilu (Salvadora persica)
- Bibhitaka (Terminalia bellerica)
- Nagavalli (Piper betle)
- Gandhapura taila (Gaultheria fragrantissima)
- Ela (Elettaria cardamomum)
- Peppermint satva (Mentha spp)
- Yavani satva (Trachyspermum ammi)
- Rinse mouth thoroughly for 30 seconds with 15 ml (3 teaspoonfuls/one capful) and expel.
- Use twice daily or as directed by the doctor.
- Quantity: 215 m
- Price: 136INR
My experience with this mouthwash:
I hate this with every breath in my body! It stings my mouth like crazy and the taste makes me wana puke!
I know, I know, we aren’t meant to taste and swallow this but it leaves such a bad taste in my mouth that I have to rinse because of which the effects of the mouthwash are rendered useless.
Although I stopped using this immediately after 4-5 uses, my hubby continued to do so ( for my benefit since I wanted to write an accurate review about this). He has very sensitive teeth and we thought maybe it would work well for him. He did experience some relief from his toothaches but not much and after about 3weeks of tolerating this he too switched back to Listerine since he couldn’t tolerate the taste any more.
To some it may sound kiddish but the taste is really intolerable, although this may be totally subjective.
The only good point I can think of is that this stings the mouth so badly that hands down no bacteria can stand it and will probably die point blank on contact
Has anyone used this and liked it or had a similar experience?
You might like reading these also:-
- Rimmel Vinyl Stars Mirror Shine Lick My Lips Lipgloss :Review,Swatches
- MAC Swoon Pink Blush, MAC Fleur Powder, MAC Pinch O’Peach Swatches
- MAC Well Dressed, MAC Breezy, MAC Dolly Mix, MAC Coy Girl Swatches
- Himalaya Revitalizing Night Cream Reviews