I am a great fan of Liz earle cleanse & Polish and use it every single day and I was really elated to know when Liz early entered into makeup market.Product did create instant hype in the market and after trying Biotique and Pond’s tinted moisturizer I was excited to try out something from a better brand in terms of effectiveness and ingredients.
- What Liz Earle Claims:-The perfect way to enhance your skin. Our rich and creamy, yet lightweight formula leaves all skin types looking naturally dewy, even and radiant. With mineral UV SPF15, it’s enriched with our own blend of natural source vitamin E, borage and avocado, specially selected to work in harmony with our skincare range.
- How to use sheer skin tint – Apply a little Sheer Skin Tint onto forehead, nose, cheeks and chin, then blend with fingertips over your face
- Price – £21 for 40ml.It can be ordered online only from here
- Ingredients:-Aqua (water), Cyclopentasiloxane, C12-15 Alkyl benzoate, Zinc oxide, Titanium dioxide, Sorbitol, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, Isononyl isononanoate, Polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, Talc, Disteardimonium hectorite, Sodium chloride, Squalane, Borago officinalis (borage) seed oil, Polyhydroxystearic acid, Propylene glycol, Alumina, Aluminum stearate, Silica, Isostearic acid, Stearic acid, Aluminum hydroxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Sodium dehydroacetate, Methicone, Tocopherol (vitamin E), Persea gratissima (avocado) oil, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, +/- CI 77891 (titanium dioxide), CI 77491 (iron oxides), CI77492 (iron oxides), CI77499 (iron oxides)
- Packaging – It comes in a black squeeze tube and though being thick I didn’t face any problem while using it .It didn’t get dry from its hole or oozed out like few squeeze tubes.It’s sleek and easy to carry around while travelling.
- Shades – It’s available in three shades i.e Beige 02(medium skin tone), Beach03 – medium to dark skin tone, Bare01 – Fair skin tones.
My Experience with Liz Earle Skin Tint Moisturizer
Company was thoughtful enough to send the sample of all three shades and I don’t think it is ethical for a blogger to review samples I will limit my experience with the shade beige(02) which I got.When I first tried beige which is for medium skin tone I could not see any tint though it looks as if there is lot of foundation in it. Its highly moisturizing infact more than moisturizing for my skin and makes me feel greasy.I have combination skin which is little dry nowadays so I thought it is going to give me that dewy finish but sadly it didn’t worked as expected
I didn’t like the fragrance although it vanishes one it settles down on the skin.When the medium skin tone didn’t worked for me I thought of trying the medium to dark skin tone but sadly I was left dissapointed with that also.I guess the shades are not meant for Indian olive skin tone which are between NC40-NC50.
Sample in shade beige, beach03, bare10 fair skin tone
Swatches – Medium to dark skin tone, Medium skin tone, Fair skin tone
- Recommendations:- Shade medium to dark skin tone may suit those whose skin shade is fairer than mine and is extremely dry.
Product sent by company for consideration but it has not affected my review .