- What the product claims: – It nourishes and illuminates the hair. Gives mirror shine and cashmere touch. The formula combines 2 active ingredients: protein for nourishment and pearl for shine.
- For normal to dull hair
- Size: 200 gram
- Price: Rs. 117/-
- Protein: As we all know, hair is made of protein so direct dosage of protein keeps hair strong and nourished.
- Pearl: A natural marine product to fortify the hair and Luster Finish to avoid frizz. “Pearl extract – contains proteins complexes which enhances skin moisture and provides UV protection.”
- How to use shampoo – Massage gently into wet hair. Rinse thoroughly.
I have used this shampoo along with the conditioner from the same range, for almost 2 years. I could confidently say that I like it best in all L’Oreal shampoos.
What I liked about L’oreal Nutri Gloss Mirror Shine Shampoo
- L’Oreal brand is widely available.
- It’s quite reasonably priced.
- The hair is cleaned thoroughly without the drying kind effect.
- The shine…… really its mirror shine. I remember watching the reflecting light on my hair. I loved it.
- My hair felt soft, clean and all shiny after using this.
- The smell is pleasant. Though I can’t define its kind.
- It lathers well, which I like.
- The consistency is runny so easy to use.
What I do not like about L’oreal Nutri Gloss Mirror Shine Shampoo
- I didn’t find anything wrong with it.
Over all, a nice shampoo which does what it claims. I am open to getting it again and again. Presently I have stopped using it, as I got rebonding done so been using those special shampoos and masques. But will surely return to it after a while.
Rating – 4.5/5
You might like reading these also:-
- How To Take Care Of Coloured Hair
- Bausch and Lomb Natural look Color Lenses Review
- Best Ways To Keep Your Lip Products Hygienic
- Bare Escentuals Heavenly Face Brush Review
- Proactiv Solution Review