I purchased Lotus Seduction Botanical Lip gloss from Violet bag.com as they were offering 7% off on these.Original cost of these glosses is Rs 225 and I got them of Rs 209. These are decently priced lip glosses and have been introduced by Lotus recently.Buying from Violetbag was lot of fun as they ship the product with in a week and I chose the COD method where they charged just Rs50 .
What Lotus Herbals Claims:-
Lips Seduction Botanical Tinted Lip Gloss
A unique, high gloss lip care formulation with a non-sticky feel. Enriched with botanical extracts of Grapes and Jojoba that make lips soft and supple for long. The unique product qualities are it comes with a sponge brush applicator for smooth even application, Freedom to use as top coat without affecting lip color.
- Ingredients– Jojoba helps promote healing of the skin. – Its antimicrobial properties in addition to the chemical composition that closely resembles skin’s natural sebum, makes it easy to absorb and non-allergic even in the most sensitive individuals.
- Shades:- Mocha Spice, Jamoon, Candy Floss, Cranberry, Precious Peach, Berry Blush, Hazlenut Sheen, Ice Cube, Golden Mango & Berry Smoothie.
- Packaging – Gloss is packed in a plastic transparent tube which has a screw top lid and doe foot applicator which helps in taking out the right amount of the product.I have started liking these kind of applicator especially after using Revlon Colorburst lipglosses.Name of the shade is written on the screw top lid with the shade no. and the tube is transparent which makes it easy to find out the shade if one has few in stock.It has a sturdy packaging and are travel friendly.
- Fragrance – It has mild sweet powdery artificial fragrance which is not bothering.
- Staying Power – These stays maximum for two to two and half hours and even if I have food in between the tint still stays for a while.
- Availability - Available on all Lotus counters and online sites such as health kart or voiletbag
- Texture – These are semi sheer lip glosses and lotus have termed them right by calling them tinted lip glosses.These don’t dry out my lips but are little sticky.As they are semi sheer and light weight they can be easily used on top of lipsticks and I especially like to wear them at night because of the presence of micro shimmer in it. These are not very thick or runny either and non drying.
Swatches of Lotus BotanicalLip Gloss – Candy Floss & Berry Blush
- Candy Floss Lipgloss- It’s a warm semi sheer peach coral shade with variety of micro shimmer in it which are barely visible.
- Bery Blush Lipgloss – A warm sheer berry shade with same micro shimmer in it .
Candy Floss Lipgloss Lip Swatch & FOTD
Berry Blush Lipgloss Lip Swatch & FOTD
What I liked about Lotus Seuction Botanical Lip glosses:-
- Decently priced.
- Can be used every day and on top of lipstick
- Light weight
- Easily Available
What I do not like about Lotus Seduction Lip Gloss:-
- I have pigmented lips and I am fond of lip glosses which hides pigmentation where it lacks
- Staying power could have been better but with these price it’s certainly not bad at all.
- I wish there could be more shades in it
Recommendation -Yes! Both shades are good to have and looks flattering and can be used on every day basis .I especially liked berry blush
Wise She Rating :-
- Overall – 4/5
- Staying Power – 3.5/5
- Quality Vs Price – 4.5/5
- Packaging – 4/5