MAC Semi Precious collection has three blushes which are:-
- MAC Feeling Flush,
- MAC Pressed Amber
- MAC Warmth of Coral
I am going to review MAC Feeling Flush here and I have all the positive things to say about it
- Price – 1350 INR (It’s a limited edition blush)
- Packaging – Blush is housed in a standard MAC black with clear lid packaging and MAC trademark on its lid.I really like how the blush looks on its pan – it feels as if I am looking at a pink barbie planet from the outer space
- Pigmentation – It’s highly pigmented and chances of going overboard with it are quite high.It’s not powdery at all and is very very smooth.Blending is super easy with it and I don’t think it lacks anywhere in pigmentation department.
- Staying Power – It stays for 5-6 hours easily and when it starts fading the tint stays for a while and looks very natural.
How I apply MAC Semi Precious Feeling Flush – It’s easy to use blush and can be applied with fingers, blush brush or Sigma F 80 Kabuki brush .As it’s quite pigmented I prefer using F80 most of the time and do not forget to pat it before applying it.
This blush has blue undertones and is going to suit both warm as well as cool skin tone.It’s going to suit Indian olive skin tone be it dark or fair.
Swatches of MAC Semi Precious Feeling Flush
It’s a dirty plum pink blush with no shimmer or glitter in it.It is smooth and satiny and you can see how pigmented and beautiful it looks .
It certianly deserves one more swatch pic
This is how it looks on me
What I liked about MAC Semi Precious Feeling Flush
- Amazing Pigmentation
- Chick packaging
- Shades goes will go well on most skin tone.
- Smooth and satiny texture
- Long staying
- It’s expensive but one blush is going to last for long long time
- Very very easy to blend
- I just wish that it becomes permanent soon
- Overall – 5/5
- Pigmentation – 5/5
- Packaging -5/5
- Price Vs Quality – 5/5
- Texture -5/5
- Fab India Lavender Face Pack Review
- Best Peach/Coral Blush Suggestions
- Lotus Seduction Botanical Tinted Lip Gloss Berry Blush & Candy Floss Review
- LA Girl Crème Lipstick Secret Admirer Review & Swatches
- Makeup & Skin Care Suggestions In 30′s
- NARS Cream Blush Montenegro :Review and Swatches