What the product claims: – It’s a Nature’s Essence’ product. An ayurvedic massage cream with anti aging properties to maintain the elasticity and firmness of the skin. It counteracts dryness and improves texture
- Size: 100 gm
- Price: Rs 106/-
- Main ingredients
- Saffron helps in keeping the skin smooth and blemish-free while also making the skin fair and attractive. Apart from its beneficial effects on the skin, saffron is now discovered to have anti-carcinogenic properties.Honey fights against any kind of skin damage and ageing as it has antioxidant properties. It also helps to fight against the damage caused by sun’s UV rays.
- Neem improves general skin health and immunity, combating bacterial infections, as in acne.
- Pistachio nourishes, softens and hydrates the skin thanks to the vitamins it contains. It is easily absorbed by the skin and gives it a supple and soft nature.
- Honey’s wax is a natural hydrating ingredient that increases skin’s essential moisture. Here I should tell that I didn’t get any exclusive result when I searched for “honey’s wax”. Everywhere beeswax was given so I am guessing they are same things.
- Coconut‘s small molecular structure allows for easy absorption through the skin, giving it a soft, smooth texture. It makes an ideal ointment for the relief of dry, rough and wrinkled skin.
- Triticum Sativum or Wheat nourishes and prevents loss of moisture from the skin. This protects the skin from scavenging free-radicals, prevents premature aging and reduces ultra violet rays induced damage. It helps in proper drainage of secretions from the sebaceous and other glands of the skin and thereby helps in preventing black heads.
- Gelidium cartlagidum ( gelidium cartilagineum comes up when I searched and its used in slimming creams only , so I don’t know what this product does in a massage cream)
- Brassica juncea or Mustard seeds improve blood circulation and skin texture. The oil is also antibacterial.
How to use – Massage gently for 5-7 min
My experience with magic fruit extract saffron care
Once I thought of trying out nature’s essence products, there was no turning back. This very reasonable product range has some amazing gems. I am a sucker for saffron in beauty products. I haven’t found a cream which truly suited me. This cream ended that streak. I have been using this massage cream since a month, once or sometimes twice a week. The best thing that happened was when my brother said to me” what did you do? You are glowing….” God I tell you, that moment I became sure that its doing wonders.
What I liked about magic fruit extract saffron care
- The product is reasonably priced.
- Cream is very slightly pink in colour. The texture is neither so light nor so thick. It’s just perfect for massage.
- It doesn’t make my skin too oily which generally happens when I use other creams. I have a combination skin type in winters and I don’t use massage cream in summers generally, when I am an oil factory.
- The availability issue of the nature’s essence products is getting better. They are available online and in retail stores too.
- Just look at the ingredients ladies….. Honey, pistachio, saffron, neem…
It makes my skin glowwwwwwww…….. My skin feels smooth, nourished and fresh. I have never seen effect like this. I have used VLCC platinum, chocolate, fruit facial kits and quite a lot of massage creams. But this was a total different experience for me.
One time, I massaged the skin for 4-5 minutes. Then took body shop facial massager, dipped it in rose water, put a layer of cream on it and massaged my face for 2-3 minutes. It acted as a creamy scrub. I loved the effect. My skin didn’t feel oily at all. Just dewy fresh and clean.
What I did not like about magic fruit extract saffron care
- I don’t think it will suit oily skinned girls.
Over all, I liked this cream. After the disaster of VLCC lime gel; this was a boon for me.
Rating – 4/5
You might like reading these also:-
- The Body Shop (SPA Wisdom Japan) Body Milk Review
- NARS Dolce Vita :Swatches & Photos
- Body Shop Shea Shower Cream Review
- Ambika Pillai Toast Lipgloss Review &Swatches
- MUFE Rouge Artist Intense Mat4 Matte Antique Pink Lipstick Review & FOTD
- TIGI Bed Head Control Freak Serum Review
- MAC Backstage Wills India Lifestyle Day3