MARC CAIN UNVEILS AUTUMN WINTER 2011 COLLECTION
European fashion label Marc Cain – “Synonymous to style” unveiled its Fall Winter 2011 collection at their flagship Juhu store. Marc Cain, a successful, German fashion company was founded in 1973 in Bologna, Italy and brought to India by VEMB Lifestyle headed by Punit Agarwal in 2007.
Punit Agarwal & Ashish Garg of Marccain in association with Verve unveiled the Marccain Autumn Winter 2011 collection over champage, cocktails and canapés at the Juhu store . Guests who attended included Neeta Lulla, Nishka Lulla, Shivani Dandekar, Krishika Lulla etc . Neetu Agarwal, Kunika Singh and Ina Arora looked glamorous dressed in Marccain. Stylists helped the guests choose their looks for fall winter 2011.
“We are presenting a relaxed and at the same time, self-confident look in soft, feminine colours which celebrate and newly define femininity. Our Fall Winter collection is chic and simple, uncomplicated and casual and cool and authentic,” says Karen Veit, Creative Director, Marc Cain.
“Marc Cain caters to the discerning fashion aficionados of Mumbai. The idea is to put together co-ordinates to create an individualistic style statement for every woman. We are pleased to unveil the Fall Winter 2011 collection, which is exciting, very feminine and with the emphasis on elegance and comfort,” says Punit Agarwal, CEO, VEMB Lifestyle.
Autumn/Winter 2011 Collection Highlights
- Traditional classics are interpreted casually and at the same time luxuriously: sweatshirts with satin blouse arms, cape type pullovers in sweatshirt manner, knitted joggings and rough knit parkas are easy and modern.
- Lace proves to be surprisingly versatile- as a decorative element or in the shape of cool trousers, sexy dresses and casual cargo skirts.
- Feminine frill blouses made from crepe de chine are the perfect combination for chinos or wide jersey trousers.
- Playful details from the world of ballet, such as flounces, bows, frills, lots of lace and tulle ensure that romantic touch
- Ethnic influences and minimalist cuts create a modern look of new proportions bringing together silhouettes.
About Marc Cain
Marc Cain was founded in Italy in 1973. In the meantime, the company employs more than 700 people in Germany alone and has a turnover of 184 million euros. Eastern Europe has a work force of more than 2000 people employed in the ready-made clothing sector. Both Marc Cain collections are distinguished by the highest demand placed on design, quality and materials. Marc Cain Collections is the interpretation of international trends with a distinctive individual style and class. Marc Cain Sports is casual and leisurewear: trendy and full of love for life. It would give us great pleasure knowing that we have aroused your interest and you wish to receive more detailed information.
-Corner View, 15th-33rd Cross Rd, Bandra (West), Mumbai, 400050. Tel: 022 26006834
-Square 1, 1st Gulmohar Cross Road, Juhu (West), Mumbai – 400 049. Tel: 022 32675862
Kunika Singh, Punit Agarwal & Ina Arora
Falguni and Sushil Zaveri
Neeta & Nihka Lulla
Neeta Lulla, Neetu Agarwal& Nisika Lulla
You might like reading these also:-
- OPI Nail Polish My Address is Hollywood Rose Pink Nail Polish Review
- MAC Backstage Wills India Lifestyle Day3
- Sally Hansen Insta- Brite Nail Whitener Review
- How To Make Earring Holder / Jewellery Display Stand – DIY
- MAC Backstage At Manish Gupta And Pretti S. Kapoor
- Wise She This Week Sale Alert (Week 2 October)