- What the product claims: – Made with mild scrubbing agents, blended in a rich cleansing base, our bathing scrubs remove dead cells and unclog pores to maintain healthy skin.
- Size: 100 ml
- Price: Rs. 475/- (I paid 420/- for it at Urban Touch)
- Ingredients:Walnut shell is used for scrubbing.
- Cocoa powder is an excellent moisturizer that leaves skin soft and glowing. It’s a wonderful and powerful antioxidant. It protects and frees the skin from free radicals, which cause significant damage to skin layers.
- Milk powder can be used to remove dead skin cells and brighten skin. It contains lactic acid which makes the skin soft and smooth. Protein in milk also useful to nourish the skin and makes the skin more moist.
- Sweet almond oil provides essential fatty acids that help to repair the moisture barrier of the skin, thus helping to restore moisture, smoothness and suppleness.
- Caramel: I couldn’t find anything about it.
- How to use – Apply scoopful on the entire body. Moisten finger tips and scrub in circular motion for 2-3 minutes. Rinse off with warm water. Use regularly.
My experience with Natural Bath & Body Cocoa & Milk Bathing Scrub
This was an impulsive buy from Urban Touch. I read the words “cocoa” and “milk” and I was sold.
What I like Natural Bath & Body Cocoa & Milk Bathing Scrub
- This is perfect for people who want mild yet effective scrubs. What I mean is that the scrub particles are smooth yet they clean up the skin effectively.
- It smells of dried coconut. Yes, exactly. I was surprised when I opened it the first time. Such strong fragrance of coconut and chocolate, just like a coconut toffee. I assumed it to smell of cocoa and milk. I personally don’t like coconut smell but on the other hand, my brother keeps on opening it and taking a good loooonnnngggg smell. He asks me again and again, “is it edible????’Though it’s thick but spreads nicely so 2-3 scoops are enough for the body.
- It doesn’t dry the skin.
Cocoa, milk powder and almond oil are the ingredients.
What I did not like about Bath & Body Cocoa & Milk Bathing Scrub
- It stings a little, when used on face.
- As you can see from the photo, the scrub is very thick so when applied on skin, it needs to be rubbed hard for few seconds. After wards it becomes easy to work with. You just need a little time for getting a hang of it.
- The price is on the high side.
- Natural bath and body products are available online only as far as I know.
Verdict: I liked it and would love to get it again. The thing is, that I like a product then, add it mentally in my must have list then, I go shopping then, see a new product then, I get it for trying. It’s an endless cycle for me.
Ratings – 4/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Magic Fruit Extract Range Saffron Fairness Massage Cream Review
- Body Shop Shea Shower Cream Review
- Facial Blotting Paper Suggestions & How To Get Rid Of Facial Sweating
- My Haul On Wise She Recommendation
- Chandra Body Care Mineral Detox Body Scrub Review
- Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Hot Pink Review & Swatches