Yes, Gals, this is yet another Gloss from the NYX Megashine Range I guess I did go crazy didn’t I ?
I got this 2months earlier when A and I ordered from CherryCulture.com. I am so psyched about this shade I can’t wait to review and tell you guys about this..so let’s jump right in
About NYX Megashine Lipgloss French Kiss:
Kiss me quick! Our signature Mega Shine Lip Gloss delivers shine, moisture and softness and envelops lips with glistening color. The finish is both creamy and steamy and ensures knockout glamour. A blend of mineral and lanolin oils helps protect the pout. Available in 64 almost sinful lip gloss shades.
- Price:$5.50 or 475 INR
- Quantity: 15ml
- Ingredients:Polybutene, Dimethicone, Mineral Oil, Microcrystalline wax, Lanolin oil, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Perfume, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Propylene Carbonate, Butylparaben, and B.H.T. MAY CONTAIN: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), FD&C Yellow 5 (CI 19140) , D&C Red No.6 (CI 15850), D&C Red No. 7 (CI 15850), D&C Red No.17 (CI 26100) , D&C Red No.28 (CI 45410), D&C Red No.34 (CI 15880), D&C Red No. 36 (CI 12085), or Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007).
- Packaging: This gloss comes in a rectangular tube with a slanted wand and like I’ve mentioned before, I love the wand since it makes application super easy and convenient.
- Color: This shade looks like a frosty pink..and wait for it….it IS ACTUALLY A FROSTY PINK!!! Hehe..I’ve never come across a NYX gloss which looked the same on the lips as it does in the tube..And this is one of the very few exceptions. Its a lovely baby pink shade with a frosty finish.
- Texture: The gloss is thick, yet spreads easily without any stickiness. This is the biggest plus point of this range of glosses.Most of you know how I avoid frosty shades like the plague..But this is the one and only shade I can wear easily without any fear. Maybe its because its a gloss and not a lipstick..nevertheless this is a gorgeous shade and I’m so excited about sharing this with you. It doesn’t sink into my lip lines and doesn’t dry them out either.
- Pigmentation & Coverage: This gloss is a light baby pink shade, but does give full coverage to my lips. Any imperfections or marks are concealed very well here.
- Staying Power: This gloss stays on my lips for about 2hrs max and then fades gradually. The good point is that it doesn’t leave and frosty residue and hence, doesn’t irritate my lips.
- Availability: These are available only at select stores in some cities. I got this from Dorabjee’s on MG Road. Nyx is also available on urbantouch.com, cosmetix.in which are Indian retail sites. If you want to get it for a cheaper price, CherryCulture, Nonpareilboutique.com also have these.
What I like about NYX Megashine Lip Gloss in French Kiss:
- Cheaper if bought at Dollar rate
- The shades is exactly how it looks in the tube (for a change)
- Gives full coverage on application.
- Its non-sticky which is the biggest pro for me.
- Doesn’t leave any frosty residue on fading
What I don’t like about NYX Megashine Lip Gloss in French Kiss
- Contains Parabens.
- Overall – 4.5/5
- Pigmentation: 5/5
- Packaging: 4/5
- Staying Power: 4/5
- Availability: 3.5/5
- Price vs. Value: 5/5
This is my one of my fav Megashine lipglosses. Which is yours?
You might like reading these also
- Wise She This Week Sale Alert (Week 2 October)
- Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Aubergine Review
- Lakme Fruit Moisture Winter Care Lotion Review (Honey & Avocado)
- WiseShe & Healthkart Rs2000 Gift Voucher Giveaway Winner
- Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Orchid :Swatch,Review
- 4 Revlon ColorBurst Lipgloss Reviews