I was just going through some pics from my Chennai trip, and immediately it struck my mind to do a tutorial when I saw beach snaps so not wasting any time I rushed and opened up my makeup stuff and started experimenting
So lets start the tutorial
- Step 1:- Prep up lid and apply base :-
I started on by applying a blue colored eye pencil on my lid (just rubbed on my finger tip and patted on entire lid) so that e/s can adhere properly. After that I mixed e/s no. 1 & 2 (from 88 palette) and placed it in the center of lid. Highlight brow bone with a very light silver e/s
Step 2:- Intensify the corners:-
Now use the e/s no.3 (dark turquoise blue) on an angular brush, I pushed it on the corners of the eyes, i.e. placed it on the inner corner and on the outer curve.
Now to finish off I applied eyeliner along upper and lower lash line, filled my water line with a silver colored eye pencil and used mascara.
Products used :-
- Jordana Easyliner for eyes- Sterling blue (as base)
- Eyeshadow no. 1,2,3
- Maybelline Gel Eyeliner
- VOV Silver Eye pencil (on waterline)
- Maybelline DEFINE-A-LASH mascara
- MAC Studio Fix Powder
- MAC Desert Rose Blush
- Nyx round lip gloss in pink
The best thing about this look Is, that it gives a 3d effect, dark and edgy on corners, but plain in middle. If you don’t have a silver pencil, you can fill in your waterline with white kohl too.
You might like reading these also :-
- Inglot Face Blush 58 Photos & Swatches
- NYX Megashine Lipgloss Ice Princess Review,Swatches
- Wise She Sale Alert – Nail Polish Remover Tissues
- Scholl’s New Foot & Nail Cream Review
- Best Weight Loss Tips – Suggestions
- Five Minutes Festive Eye Makeup Tutorial With Pictures