Here is the 2nd Revlon Colorburst gloss I picked up from Bangalore airport last month. I was so impatient to get them that I couldn’t wait at all!
This shade called Aubergine has become an instant hit amongst a lot of people and I too have become a fan of it.
About Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss:
A pop of weightless color with vivid, mirror-like shine. Outshines everything but you!
- Micro-crystal formula for 5X the shine of patent leather
- Plush applicator shaped to curves of your lips for smooth, even application of color
- Revlon ColorBurst’s Elasticolor™ technology for rich color with a weightless feel
- Moisturizers and anti-oxidants such as sweet almond oil and vitamin E conditions and improves lip texture
- Available in 18 vibrant, on-trend shades
Price: 475 INR
My experience with Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Aubergine:
- Packaging: This gloss comes in a transparent rectangular tube with a long sponge applicator. I love the traditional colorburst crisscross pattern on the handle as well. Makes the entire tube look quite classy. The applicator has a flexible neck which makes application very very easy and is very smooth and easy to use….
- Color: This shade is literally an amazing Plummy shade with tiny silver shimmers in it. The shimmers are not the large OTT kinds and looks really pretty.
- Texture: The gloss is definitely thick but non-sticky and easy to spread.
- Pigmentation & Coverage: This gloss is very highly pigmented and gives full coverage. Any darkness or imperfections can be concealed easily.
- Staying Power: This gloss stays for about 4hrs easily. Of course if eating or drinking is involved in this time, reapplication would be necessary.
- Availability: These are available at any Revlon counter in your beauty stores or in chain stores like Westside, Lifestyle, shoppers Stop, etc.
Revlon colorburst Lipgloss in Aubergine Swatches:
What I like about Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Aubergine:
- Price is quite worth it as per the quality of the formula.
- Doesnt settle into the lip lines and gives a lovely glow to the lips.
- Its non-sticky and even moisturizes my lips.
- The gloss is intensely pigmented ands gives full coverage..Hurray!
Revlon colorburst Lipgloss Ratings:
- Pigmentation: 5/5
- Packaging: 5/5
- Staying Power: 4.5/5
- Applicator: 5/5
- Availability: 5/5
I love this shade since its a very good everyday shade and can be worn to work as well.
Do any of you have this shade?