I truly loved Revlon colorburst lip gloss range and I’m still hoping to pick up Papaya soon This range of glosses has brought out the Plum-lover in me and I cant wait to buy one pink based shade .
About Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss:
A pop of weightless color with vivid, mirror-like shine. Outshines everything but you!
- Micro-crystal formula for 5X the shine of patent leather
- Plush applicator shaped to curves of your lips for smooth, even application of color
- Revlon ColorBurst’s Elasticolor™ technology for rich color with a weightless feel
- Moisturizers and anti-oxidants such as sweet almond oil and vitamin E conditions and improves lip texture
- Available in 18 vibrant, on-trend shades
- Price: 475 INR
My experience with Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Orchid:
- • Packaging: This gloss comes in a transparent, rectangular tube with a long and flexible necked sponge applicator. I love the traditional colorburst crisscross pattern on the handle as well which makes it look super cool.
- Color: This shade is a very light frosty plum with strong pink undertones. The swatches look more pink than plum, but its actually vice-versa. It does have a hint of frost but not overwhelmingly so. This shade also has tiny silver shimmers.
- Texture: The gloss is a bit on the thicker side but its not sticky which is a huge bonus for me since sticky gloss make my lips flake. This gloss glides easily and feels very silky to the touch.
- Pigmentation, Texture & Coverage: This gloss although pigmented, is not dark and gives medium coverage to the lips. The formula is again non-sticky and easy to use thanks to the flexi applicator.
- Staying Power: This gloss has the least staying power of all 3 colors I have in this range. It last for 1hr after which it starts fading gradually and withing the 2nd hour end one would not be able to tell that I’ve applied a gloss. I do wish this had a better staying power like its counterparts but ah, well…2 outta 3 ain’t bad right?
- Availability: These are available at any Revlon counter in your beauty stores or in chain stores like Westside, Lifestyle, shoppers Stop, etc.
Swatches of Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss: Orchid
What I like about Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Orchid
- Not too hard on the pockets.
- The shimmers amp up the look for sure.
- Its non-sticky formula is amazing.
- This range has such a wide range of colors so there’s something for everyone.
- The gloss doesn’t settle into the lip lines which is a huge bonus for me.
What I don’t like about Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Orchid
- Wish it had a better staying power.
- Pigmentation: 5/5
- Packaging: 5/5
- Staying Power: 3/5
- Applicator: 5/5
- Availability: 4/5
I do love this gloss although I would have preferred if it had a longer staying power..But the color in itself is gorgeous and unlike the other shades I have so I love the fact that I tried a new shade which has worked so well
You can read rest of the Revlon colorburst lipgloss reviews here and make your choices
You might like reading these also:-
- Revlon Colorstay Mineral Finishing Powder 030 Sunkiss Swatches, Photos
- Urban Decay Afterglow Blush Score Swatches, Review
- Revlon Superlustrous Frost Cha Cha Cherry Lipstick Swatches,Review & FOTD
- Flower Slice Nail Art & More
- Revlon Colorstay Mineral Finishing Powder Brighten 010 Eclatant Swatches