Revlon Colorstay Mineral Finishing Powder – Brighten 010 light pink, medium pink and lavender shades with pearl for a soft “pick me up”. It contains a gentle, talc-free mineral complex that cares for your skin. lasts for up to 16 hours of wear.
- Price Rs 1450 (I don’t know why it was expensive on Urbtantouch .com )
It can be used on cheekbones, browbone, bridge of the nose or inner eye corner.This highlighter is known for its dewy finish and making skin look appear young.
Swatches of Revlon Colorstay Mineral Finishing Powder Brighten 010
It’s shimmery but not powdery at all neither has too much of frosty finish.It looks pink in the pan but has strong silvery finish.
I wanted to try this but I think it is tad bit lighter for my skin.I think it’s going to work pretty well with skin tone ranging between NC30-NC40.
Have you tried Revlon Colorstay mineral finishing powder?
You might like reading these also:-
- Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Hot Pink Review & Swatches
- Lotus Herbals introduces SEDUCTION™ Botanical ‘Tinted’ Lip Gloss
- Revlon Matte Powder Blush 004 Barley Buff Review
- Colorfulonline.com Pro 120 Color Eye Shadow Warm Makeup Palette 03(Sneak Peak)
- Colorbar i-Glide Eyeliner in Flirty Turq Review