I was looking for and acne kit for adult acne and came across this acne trial kit on urban touch.com which was decently priced and I bought it immediately
About the product:
This is a trial kit from a company ROHT. It consists of 3 things:
- Face wash (cleanses),
- lotion (prevents)
- A spot gel (cures)
- Face wash: 12 gram
- Lotion: 15 ml
- Gel: 2 gram
- PRICE: – 70/-
HOW TO USE ACNE KIT
- Wet face, take face wash in hand, foam it up and apply evenly. Rinse thoroughly.
- Pour lotion on a cotton pad, apply gently on face.
- Dab gel on spots.
My experience with ROHT Acne trial kit
I have a very mixed opinion about this kit. This was a total chance buy for me. I just saw it on Urban Touch and bought it. I found the name so weirdly different. I mean who names the product on a negative thing. Anyways, firstly coming to each one of the products:
- Acnes creamy wash: As per the product, it’s fortified with the goodness of vitamin C and E. I really liked this face wash. It’s creamy, lathers well and smells fresh. After washing, face feels cool because of menthol. Very little amount is needed. It does feel drying after usage but I don’t mind it. All in all, a good face wash for oily, combination skinned, acne prone people.
- Acnes powder lotion: This “powder” lotion thing interested me very much. I imagined a nice powdery finish, which is fresh and light to touch. But it was not so. As you can see in the photographs, it’s a transparent, watery lotion. It’s very light and smells like Ajwain. I know, it’s so different. The smell stays for only a minute so if somebody doesn’t like it then its fine. The skin feels matte and soft to touch. The matte effect stays for 7-8 hours in this season (when my skin turns into combination skin type). I can’t really say about what will happen in summers
- Acnes sealing gel:This gel is sticky. When applied, skin feels sticky for a while, after few minutes it totally disappears.
The face wash and lotion are good to be used for regular daily care. They suited my combination skin in this season. But the whole point of this kit was preventing and treating acne, which wasn’t achieved. I used it regularly twice a day. The face wash lasted for around a month, the lotion is still remaining and the gel lasted for a week or so. I did a total test by clicking photos on first day and after every week. But I didn’t see any effect on the pimples. And new ones cropped up. So it failed on acne front. It’s quite reasonably priced and available on a number of websites. I thought of getting the face wash and lotion separately for daily usage. It’s an option. But on the other hand, there are so many other face wash and lotions available which deliver much better results so I really don’t know. In the end all I can say is, if you want something for acne, then you can give it a try by getting this trial kit. It might suit someone.
You might like reading these also:-
- Sally Hansen Insta- Brite Nail Whitener Review
- Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Gel Cream Liner Review
- Lotus Herbals Aloe soft Daily Body Lotion SPF20 Review
- Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Aubergine Review
- Lakme Fruit Moisture Winter Care Lotion Review (Honey & Avocado)