Sleek Moleten Metal eye shadow consist of dual metallic cream colour shades which are highly pigmented and smooth.One needs to be really careful while using them otherwise chance are that you might tend to get overboard with them.
Illuminate your eyes with Molten Metal’s newest shades in Steel and Ash, a cool duo of graphite and silver. The intensely pigmented formula applies like a dream, whilst the vivid colour stays strong and crease free. The creamy texture allows for easy application, making dramatic eyes quick and easy to apply.For starry, smouldering eyes highlight the inner corner of the eye and brow bone using Steel, with Ash to contour and line the eye
- Price – $10.40 for 5.4gm (Excluding shipping , available on sleek website )
- Packaging – It comes in a cute black sleek square packaging which is divided into two small compartment .There is a equal size mirror in it and packaging is sturdy and chick.
- Texture – It’s really creamy and most cream shades turns out different when swatched but this one does stick to it colour.Highly pigmented and very smooth.
- Great Pigmentation and super smooth
- Decently priced
- I am fond of metallic shades and biased towards them
- Do not crease when used properly with a primer and powder eyeshadow on top
- Travel friendly packaging.
- A little product goes a long way
- High Shipping cost to India
- I wish it could be little less creamy
- Difficult to blend with other shades
- Overall – 3/5
- Pigmentation – 5/5
- Price Vs Quality – 3.5/5
- Packaging – 4/5