I wanted to use Nail art stickers today but wanted to use them with a different touch and came out with this nail art design.What I am actually trying to show here is a plant which is alive and shining in the midnight ocean.It’s very simple and here we go with the nail art tutorial
I applied a trasnparent base coat and used Flormar nail care no more breaks and applied two coats of nude beige nail paint.I used Colorbar flirty pink nail paint.
Now with a thin paint brush I applied these zig zag lines with a black nail paint.I didn’t follow any rigid pattern and tried to give them a natural look.
Now In then end I filled the space with a blue nail paint and added some glitter nail polish in between.(Used colorbar exclusive nail paint for glitter).I used the sticker which looks like a plant and pasted it above the ocean waves.In the end sealed the nail polish with a transparent coat again .
My ocean Alive
- Colorbar Nail paint -Flirty Pink
- Flormar Nail Care No More Breaks
- BYS nail polish in blue
- BYS Nail stickers
- Colorbar exclusive nail paint(glitter)
Happy Dussehra Everyone!!
You might like reading these also:-
- Wise She Sale Alert (October Week1)
- MAC Surf Baby Eyeshadows Swatches & Photos
- Revlon Colorstay Mineral Finishing Powder 030 Sunkiss Swatches, Photos
- Urban Decay Afterglow Blush Score Swatches, Review
- Faces Nail Polish 25 Date Night, 28 Mysterious,26 Grape Escape Swatches
- Revlon Superlustrous Frost Cha Cha Cherry Lipstick Swatches,Review & FOTD
- Flower Slice Nail Art & More