- The product claims: Removes acne and pimples, clears blemishes, reduces skin aging.
- Quantity: 100 ml
- Price: 58/-
- Complete list is not given
- Neem can lighten scars and pigmentation, soothe and moisturize dry and cracked skin,and if the skin problem is due to some infection, neem deals with that as well.
- Clove fights acne.
- Turmeric helps in reducing pigmentation even out skin tone. It heals acne and fights free radicals.
- Tea tree oil heals and controls acne.
- How to use the face pack– Apply on pimples and scars .let stay for 15-20 minutes. Wash and pat dry.
My experience with Vaddi Neem Face Pack
- This one is another weapon of mine in the ever going battle with acne and scars. And for a change, this one worked a little. I have a bad history of anti acne products not working for me. So when this worked, it was like a breath of fresh air.
What I liked about Vaadi Neem Face Pack
- Its dirt cheap. I got it from Urban Touch.
- The consistency is very smooth so spreading is very easy.
- Availability is not an issue as it’s easily available online.
- Now coming to its effect. The first time, I used it for spot application. By the way, I only use it for spot application. I had this new pimple popping out so I dabbed it on it for few hours. The pain decreased in just an hour. When I washed it, I couldn’t believe my eyes….. The pimple was gone. Yes …. Without leaving any scar. Just like that. I wastotally amazed. Second time I applied it, the pimple didn’t budge. I was confused. The same thing happened third time too but the fourth time pimple disappeared. So am guessing that it works on some pimples only. I mean, there are different reasons behind every pimple so it works on some and doesn’t work on others. I know, it’s a lame argument but I don’t have any other. Do tell me if you know. I am happy with it though. If it helps even a few times, more than enough for me.
What I do not like about Vaadi Neem Face Pack
- The smell stings in eyes. I apply it scarcely, still it stings. Imagine the effect of full face application. Tears will be the result.
- It’s not a failsafe method.
- If you don’t like online shopping, then getting it will be so difficult. I haven’t seen this brand anywhere.
Tub packaging could be a bone of contention for some
Verdict: This is the only product which worked for me so I am going to keep it along till I get the sure shot product. It’s worth a try for acne prone girls. It’s cheap, easily available so there is nothing to lose.
You might like reading these also:-
- Fab India Protein Silk Masque Review
- Oriflame Essentials Soothing Face Cream Review
- Himalaya Revitalizing Night Cream Reviews
- The Balm Hot Mama Blush Review & Swatches
- NYX Lip Lacquer Pot in Coralicious :Review, Swatches
- Sleek Molten Metal Metallic Eyeshadow Graphite & Silver: Review,Swatches