Face masks for all skin types
Face masks and packs are vital to keep your skin glowing and nourished. They help to stimulate blood circulation, tone your facial muscles and keeps the elasticity of the skin intact. They also get rid of the dirt from the pores in the skin.
In half an hour max you can unmask your beauty with these homemade face masks! (errr… forgive me for my cheesy pun but I couldn’t resist! )
Masks should be chosen according to skin types. Surprised? Well, not all face masks suit everyone. The ingredients which work for a particular skin type might not work for another.But there rarely a few face masks which suit all skin types as given below. I know these are all basics but just a reminder!
A few pointers before I get to the actual part of this post
- For a dry, sensitive or combination skin DO NOT leave the pack on your face for more than 10 minutes
- For an oily skin wait for 15 mins before washing it off
- Multani mitti(clay) based masks are effective for an oily skin but not a dry one.
Face masks for all skin types:
Spinach Face Pack
Grind spinach to a smooth paste and apply evenly on skin and neck. Wash after half an hour. A glowing skin is assured!
Here is a face mask which will hydrate the skin:
Lettuce face mask
8 lettuce leaves
300 ml milk
Cook the leaves in milk for approx. 3 minutes until soft but whole. Strain off the liquid but reserve it. Place the warm leaves on your face (a clean one ) and gently press down. Leave it on for 10-20 minutes and then remove the leaves. Rinse your face with the reserved milk. This works wonders for any skin type
Melon and peach face mask
1 slice melon( musk melon)
Mash these together and apply on your face and neck. Leave for 10 -15 depending on your skin type before rinsing off.
Almond Sandalwood mask
1 tsp almond oil
1 tsp sandalwood paste/powder
White of 1 egg
1 tsp honey
1 tsp curds
Mix all of the above ingredients and apply on face and neck and leave it on for 10-15 minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water and then with cold water.
Hope this helped!
Check out Deepika’s blog here
Note: Images are only used for illustrative purposes. All images were taken from google.
You might like reading these also:-
- Oriflame Peel Off Mask Review/ Oriflame Optimals White Peel Off Mask Review
- Aroma Magic Chocolate Cream Pack Review
- Aroma Magix Oxy Face Pack Review
- Habib Serum Hair Review
- Aroma Magic Milk Pack Skin Lightener and Nourisher Review
- Hazeline Snow Moisturizing Cream Review
- Mayonnaise Hair Treatment For Dry & Frizzy Hair