I got Amway attiude Lipstick for my Mom in Law but she told me that she liked only pink so I kept it for myself and got her a pink one.I thought this lipstick will be of no use of me but few months back I was looking for a dark brownish lipstick for some puja at home and I tried it out and surprisingly it turned out pretty fine. Since then I wear it when ever I visit temple or some holy place.
What Amway Lipstick Rustic Spice Claims:-
With premium ingredients like Vitamin E, Almond oil, Jojoba oil, in order to provide a rich moisturizing effect to your lips, lips appear full with creamy matt finish.
In addition these are enriched with sunscreen agents to protect lips against harmful UV rays of sun.
Amway Attitude lipstick shades
- Price – 259 for 4.5gm (You can also buy it from ebay wher they have one plus one offer here
- Ingredients :-Caster oil,Capric, octyl methoxy cinnamate, Candelilla wax, octyl triisotearyl citrate, lenolin anhydrous, acetylated lenolin alcohal, ozokerite wax, benzophenone-3, Microcrystalline Wax, carnauba wax, PVP/ hexadecene copolymer, shea butter, almond oil, jajoba oil, Fragrance, bees wax, propyl paraben,Tocopheryl Acetate, B.H.A., .
- Texture – Formula is creamy , moisturizing and non drying.It’s smooth and glides easily.High on pigmentation with this price I don’t find any con in the texture of the lipstick.
- Fragrance – It has same Lakme satin lipstick fragrance which is little strong
- Staying power – This shade is superbly pigmented and stays easily for 5-6 hours.I guess it can stay longer but I have used it maximum for 5-6 hours only.
Color – Shade Rustic spice is brownish red with fine golden shimmer in it.This is exactly how the shade looks and doesn’t settle into fine lines .It gives that slight golden bridal shine to the lips and give them fuller look appearance.
This is how it looks on me
What I liked about Lakme Attitude Lipstick Rustic Spice
- Long staying and great pigmentation
- Decently priced
- Creamy smooth texture
What I do not like about Amway Attiude Rustic Shine Lipstick
- Lipstick is just 4.5gm in quantity but that too is going to last long .
- Limited shade in Amway with no testers
- Amway reps are not easily available.
- Limited shades
- If you have extremely dry lips then u might need a lip balm underneath it.
- Shade looks horrible on chapped lips
Will I recommend it to others – Yes! If you like dark warm shades which are decently priced then you will surely like this.
Wise She Rating :-
- Overall – 4/5
- Pigmentation– 5/5
- Staying Power- 4/5
- Packaging –4/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Inglot AMC Pure Pigment No 85# Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Olay Daily Exfoliating Body Wash With Sea Salt & Microbeads Review
- My Diwali Haul – Inglot, Avon, Lush, TBS, Oriflame, ELF and more
- Sleek Makeup Brow Kit Dark Review & Swatches
- My Living Proof Products Haul & Urbantouch.com
- 5 Favourite Drugstore Lipstick Review & Swatches