Aroma Magic Mineral Pack Review
I bought this Mineral face pack last year before my wedding and fell in love with it. It helped improve my skin a lot and I didn’t have even one pimple or a even a tinge of a rash on my D Day I recently repurchased this from Healthkart when they were having a discount scheme on AM products.
About Aroma Magic Mineral Face Pack : A De-Toxifying Mask:-
A formulation of mineral salts, herbal extracts and pure essential oils, that deep cleanses the pores, tightens and revitalizes the skin. Gives the skin a youthful and vibrant glow. Ideally suited for normal to oily & young skin.
- Ingredients: Extracts of Seaweed, Indian Penny Worth, Kaolin, Sandalwood Powder, Liquorice, natural clays, mineral salts & pure essential oils of Sandalwood, Juniper Berry, Patchouli & Grapefruit
- Price: INR 225
- Quantity: 50gms
- Usage: Apply pack onto clean face and neck & rinse after 20 minutes. Dab face with Aroma Magic Aromatic Skin Toner & thereafter apply a few drops of Aroma Magic Oily Skin Oil.
My experience with Aroma Magic Mineral Pack:-
- Packaging – It comes in a plastic tub container with a screw top lid. The mouth of the tub is covered with a foil which has to be peeled back. The lid is secure and this would be travel-safe as well. As always, it would have been nice if it had a tube packaging but no harm done.
- Texture & Color– This face pack looks like a mixture of turmeric and chandan. Yeps..its that dark mustard yellow color. The texture is pretty thick..As in if you have a dollop on your hand and turn it upside down, it won’t fall off But the mixture is a smooth one and not at all gritty.
- Fragrance – It smells undoubtedly of sandalwood. Not all may like this scent in fact since it is a bit on the stronger side. But for those who like this fragrance, this face pack is sure to become your best buddy!
- Application & Effectiveness – I use this Face pack about 2-3 times a month and more often if my skin is too distressed. It helps greatly with skin ailments, although I’m not aware of whether it helps with serious breakouts since my rashes are pretty occasional and rarely extensive.
After using this, my face does glow although this brightness doesn’t last more than 2 days or so. But the main effect is on any pimple or a rash. It clears them super fast. If I’ve had a breakout (which I usually do every time I do threading), I use this and my skin clears up within 2 days as opposed to the 7days long wait I have to endure if I don’t use anything.
What I liked about Aroma Magic Mineral Pack :-
- Its great to clear up distressed skin.
- Fragrance is so lovely.
- Good travel friendly packaging.
- One tub will last a long time.
- I am usually allergic to sandalwood in most form but this doesn’t break me out at all!
What I do not like about Aroma Magic Mineral Face Pack:-
- The brightening effect doesn’t last longer than 2 days.
- The strong sandalwood fragrance may irritate some of our noses.
- Effectiveness: 4.5/5
- Packaging: 4.5/5
- Availability: 4/5
- Price vs. Quality: 4/5
Which is your fav Aroma magic product?
You might like reading these also:-
- Aroma Magic Honey Hand And Body Lotion Review
- Blossom Kochhar Aroma Magic Almond Moisturizing Lotion (Hydrating Lotion) Review
- Aroma Magic Green Tea Mask Antioxidant Pack Review