The product claims: It controls acne and pimples, keep skin soft and clear. Pure, living ingredients permeate skin and feed cells from deep within.
- Size: 75 ml
- Price: INR 100/-(Around $2)
Ingredients of Acne Cream
- Neem soothes redness and irritation, improves skin quality, and controls infections as in acne.
- Clove oil is the boon for acne with its anti bacterial properties.
- Cinnamon is said to remove pimples from the root.
- Nutmeg removes acne scars and blemishes.
- Cardamom has antioxidant, cleansing and antiseptic properties.
- How to use anti acne cream – Wash the face, apply on pimples and leave overnight.
I had thought that this is a cream but it turned out to be a spot treatment. Anyways coming to the pros and cons.
What I liked about Aurita Naturals Anti Pimple Cream
- The price is very reasonable. I got it at an even better price as the part of a package at Vogue Magnet.
- It contains the goodness of all awesome acne fighting components.
- The consistency is smooth.
- It smells of clove which I like.
What I do not like about Aurita Anti Pimple Cream
- The tub packaging is unhygienic.
- It burns but that was obvious for a cream with clove.
- The whole list of ingredients is missing.
- The availability is the biggest issue as it was available only for a short time at Vogue magnet. Though they do have a website “Aurita Herbals”
- It didn’t work for me. I applied it on pimples, scars but it did nothing. Rather I got 1-2 new pimples near that area.
- Verdict: The product did not suit me and is just lying around wasted. I don’t know how else I should use it. If somebody has some idea, then please help.
Ratings – 2/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Oriflame Peel Off Mask Review/ Oriflame Optimals White Peel Off Mask Review
- Oriflame Products To Reduce Pimples & Acne Marks
- The Body Shop -SPA WISDOM Africa Shower Cream Review
- Oriflame Essentials Fairness Lotion Reviews
- Best Winter Moisturizer For Oily Skin – Suggestions
- Vaadi Herbals Neem Face Pack Reviews
- Lakme Color Crush Nail Paints Photos & Swatches