Hahahaah Another Awesome giveaway for WiseShe People by our very own Darla Ana :makeup: The previous Mega NYX Giveaway too was AWWWSSSSOOMMMEEE and this one will be too ance-leftright: So to start with, Today I’d be reviewing Avon’s Simply Pretty Lipstick in shade Milk Chocolate. The shade is pretty brick brown red color, and is very decent.
- Price : Rs.139/- (Avon comes up with offers every now and then)
- Quantity : 4gm
- Packaging : Simply Pretty products have been given a face-lift, so rather than a purple-blackish boring packaging, you now get these in Pretty pink plastic case Although the inner stuff matters the most, I don’t mind what color casing is J On the bottom you get the shade name, size etc, with ingredients list missing.
- Shade description : I’d describe the shade as a brick brown shade with a red clue. Although this shade will adjust accordingly to various pigmented lips. This is one shade which will suit almost all complexions, where it would be more of reddish-brown color on fair complexion, and vice versa on darker complexion (p.s lip pigmentation also matters)
- Texture : The lipstick is definitely better, maybe they’ve improved the formula. These are soft and easy to glide and normally you won’t find yourself applying a lip balm with these, although girls with dry lips might need them.
- Color payoff : The lipstick is graciously pigmented, and can be used as slight lip tint, or for an intense shade it can be layered. These lipsticks do stay easily for 2-3 hrs, but if you have meals in between you might need to re-apply. The lipstick gives a nice sheen to lips and is moisturizing, and don’t dry out lips rapidly.
- Worth or not ? These lipsticks are definitely worth, worth the price, the formula, the availability of shades. Although it’s a risk of choosing a color from the catalogue’s deceiving images. This particular shade can be a daily lip color for those who want to try nice brown lipsticks. At this price these lippies are definitely worth and to add cherry on top of cake you can get these at amazing offers too !! :smoke:
Will I repurchase : YES ! but would want to try out other shades
You might like reading these also:-
- Colorbar Lip Pot Toffee tango 005 Review & Swatches
- NYX Mosaic Powder Rosey Photos & Swatches
- W7 Beauty On The Go Makeup Pallete Review & Swatches
- HipHop Instant Lipstick Remover Pads Review
- Revlon 12 Roasted Coffee Lip Liner Review and Swatches
- Forest Essential Product Sale